Which Qb will dominate the AFC East? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Qb will dominate the AFC East?

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! No one even knows if Culp will ever be the same qb he once was and yet you're picking him over a HOF qb in his prime? :lol:

One could say we picked a HOF qb in his prime :wink:

finsfan_84 said:
you guys are stupid, its gotta be JP losman, comeon now, i would think you people would be a little more smarter then that.....
well said :D

Daunte will ROCK in 06!!!!

beavis-1.gif

This is a no-brainer as of right now. Brady is the man. It doesn't matter who is plugged in around him, he always produces. That cannot be said about Culpepper yet. When he lost his big weapon he responds with a season of 6 TD's and 12 ints. I think he'll be fine in Miami, but I also think with injuries and unfamiliarity with our guys, it won't be week 1 and he'll be throwing for 5 TD's (I hope I'm wrong, that would be great!). He will need to adjust to the team. I think by week 5 or 6 he should have some kind of relationship developed with a receiver who he prefers. We'll see, but as of right now anyone saying a name other than Tom Brady is completely kidding themselves.

There are many questions and with that I think Tom Brady will have better stats because
1 They don't have a great running game
2 We are going to run alot more than the Pats
3 Culpepper might not play in the first couple of games
4 Takes Culpepper longer to learn a new systme ( Not totally Different tho )
5 Our line is still unproven

Justasportsfan said:
Only a finfan would think he's a HOF at this point. :wink:

If he is able to put up similar stats in the next 7 years as he did in his first 7 then there is a good possibility for him to enter it.

He definately has a better shot at it than brees.

Culpepper has always had bigger and more gaudy numbers than Brady up until last year, I don't see how this year should be any different playing in Miami's pro bowl studded offense. This should be quite a year.

NickJr. said:
If you want to talk about QB stats
Pepper carreer QB rating : 91.5
Brady carreer QB rating : 88.5

I dont even want to start this argument , if anyone is trying to make a case saying they would rather have culpepper over brady ..... they are completely losing their mind........

I'd say DC could be the best QB in the AFC East after playing 1 or 2 seasons down here. But right now Brady is still the man to beat in this division.

Because of our offensive weapons and the secondary's in the AFC east becoming weaker I'll say DC

Brady will do more with less, but Daunte will have far better all around stats IMO just because he has more physical talent, only thing Brady has on Daunte is the fact that he is more cerebral

Tom Brady is the best QB in our division. Daunte may have better weapons to equalize the stats. But even then I doubt it. Brady is in a pass first offense. Daunte isn't.

Simmer Finner said:
I think your getting a bit homerified........

Brady would dominate QB stats if he had my milkman in reciever slot 1.. and my grandma in a wheelchair playing tight end...

Your grandma with or without her teeth?

Back
Top Bottom