Which Qb will dominate the AFC East? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Qb will dominate the AFC East?

TotoreMexico said:
If healthy then Culpepper, if not then I would say Brady

Even when Culpepper is healthy, he is nowhere near Brady, Christ, you would have thought that this is the second coming of Marino in here. This guy is not your next Marino guys, your going to have a great year, but it will be because of Ronnie and your defense.

dominizzo said:
Daunte Culpepper!! Its not Homerism!! IF Gus was our starting Qb id say Tom BRady:dolphins:

Ughh...no....Until DC gets on the field and shows he can be the QB of 2004, Brady will continue to dominate...sorry...Homerism is nice and all, but realism is more practical...besides, with Saban coaching, we don't need DC to dominate, just throw the rock...

BleedinGreenNC said:
Even when Culpepper is healthy, he is nowhere near Brady, Christ, you would have thought that this is the second coming of Marino in here. This guy is not your next Marino guys, your going to have a great year, but it will be because of Ronnie and your defense.

Most of Culpeppers stats are better then Brady's, compl% in a season, yrds in a season, TD's in a season, rushing yrds,Brady is a top QB, but he's been in the right situation, that's helped him more then anything. Infact you could say Brady is nowheres near the QB Daunte is. Do you think Brady would have been in three SB's with the Cards or Saints?? On the other hand you could eaisly see Pep with 3 SB rings if he were the Pats QB the last five years, instead of Brady.

This is an easy choice...Im a diehard dolphin fan and hate the patsies but Tom Brady will dominate the afc east in satats and only in stats bcuz I believe that the dolphins are gonna rip through the pats this year but I still believe that Brady is the big time qb in the nfl and given a choice to create my own team that is the guy I start my team with.... any thoughts????????

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! No one even knows if Culp will ever be the same qb he once was and yet you're picking him over a HOF qb in his prime? :lol:

everytime i see you post i ask one fundamental question.....WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!!

Speaking of AFC east QB....I think Ramsey will take Pennington's starting spot. Not bad for a 6th round pick.

okay bleedgreeninnc, i was watching espn the other day and culpepper had on of the most productive seasons as a qb in history the year before this one, he threw the ball over 600 times and still had mvp numbers, brady is nice, but culpepper has always put beeter numbers up its just his team all around wasn't as good as the patriots plus mike tice was and idiot

PhinSoldia said:
everytime i see you post i ask one fundamental question.....WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!!

I think the better question is, why is he/she posting if he/she doesn't understand the "fundamentals" of the game!!! It's like talking air, just a bunch of gusting wind. I don't think I've ever read one post from that poster that had one ounce of value, just a waste of space, Yet it never goes away.

Come on guys, I am as big a homer as anybody but D-Roll is really going to have to step it up if he wants to be competitive with Brady for the best quarterback in the AFC East

You guys, we have to admit that Tom Brady is the best quarterback in the NFL. The guy is so clutch and doesn't miss a thing in the 4th quarter or the big game. We've seen Peyton fail time and time agian in crunch time. No way he is better than Tom Brady.

feelthepain said:
On the other hand you could eaisly see Pep with 3 SB rings if he were the Pats QB the last five years, instead of Brady.
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom