Which Qb will dominate the AFC East? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Qb will dominate the AFC East?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Quick, without looking up the numbers, name the top two receivers in receptions for the Vikings in 2004..... (here is a hint, neither was Randy Moss).

I wish everyone would get off of the Randy Moss junk. Culpepper threw 26 TDs to players other than Randy Moss. He completed 330 passes to players other than Randy Moss.

Randy Moss looked very average last season. 60 receptions were his lowest in a full season in his whole career. Maybe Culpepper was the reason that Moss put up big numbers.

Quick, w/o looking it up how many wins did daunte lead Minnesota to?

So the guy had 1 good year w/o Moss, moss was still in every game except 3 or 4 and was still the main threat and opened things up for every one else. tell me how he did w/o Moss last year?

Ohio Fanatic said:
Tom Brady is the best QB in our division. Daunte may have better weapons to equalize the stats. But even then I doubt it. Brady is in a pass first offense. Daunte isn't.

I am a homer, no doubt. Culpepper should have a great year. But Brady is the best QB in the league:boohoo: .

Culpepper has a shot at a better season than Brady, but right now you have to go with the guy who's already a HOF lock at the age of 28. I'll give you this though, if 2004 was the real Culpepper and 05 was truly an aberration, no one will be arguing about this in a few years.

This thread is rediculous. Everyone knows it will be a toss-up between Brooks Bollinger and Craig Nall.

Unfortunately I have to go with a healthy Brady, especially with culpepper's injury hanging over his head.

As much as I hate his guts(and I do I do I do) untill someone proves him wrong he will dominate the division as far as passing goes. If Daunte is healthy and gets back to pro bowl form then he can easily be the best shot to knock down Brady since he won his first super bowl

Skeet84 said:
There are many questions and with that I think Tom Brady will have better stats because
1 They don't have a great running game
2 We are going to run alot more than the Pats
3 Culpepper might not play in the first couple of games
4 Takes Culpepper longer to learn a new systme ( Not totally Different tho )
5 Our line is still unproven

I'll add a 6

Brady knows what these "D"s will throw at him. (Playing each at least twice a year for the last five years).

either dante, tom, jp, kelly, chad, joey, cleo, doug or vinny if either wants to come back, and oh you cant count out jay.

thats who i think will dominate the afc east

Brady had to play tougher D's in a tightly contested division over the years and the AFC has owned the NFC in recent years. You cannot compare stats between both qb's. Apples and oranges.

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! No one even knows if Culp will ever be the same qb he once was and yet you're picking him over a HOF qb in his prime? :lol:

HaHa! this coming from a Jilly who doesn't even know who his starting qb is gonna be. You better hope your qb's aren't the same as they were.:evil:

nyjunc said:
Quick, w/o looking it up how many wins did daunte lead Minnesota to?

So the guy had 1 good year w/o Moss, moss was still in every game except 3 or 4 and was still the main threat and opened things up for every one else. tell me how he did w/o Moss last year?

Better than any of your no armed qb's will do this year.:evil:

fin1 said:
HaHa! this coming from a Jilly who doesn't even know who his starting qb is gonna be. You better hope your qb's aren't the same as they were.:evil:
at least we're not being homers about it. :D

Justasportsfan said:
at least we're not being homers about it. :D

Well, to be fair, you people are finally under control because of how you did last year, but if I remember correctly, Bills fans were acting like they were going to the superbowl last year....What one year will do to humble a team's fans :D

tay0365 said:
Well, to be fair, you people are finally under control because of how you did last year, but if I remember correctly, Bills fans were acting like they were going to the superbowl last year....What one year will do to humble a team's fans :D
Yeah but some finfans had the fins going undefeated every year. :D

I doubt there were a lot of bills fans picking the bills to win the sb with a rookie qb. There are homers in every fanbase but I doubt it was a popular opinion unless you have links :D.

I was optimistic about making playoffs. I admit it. And what iI've learned is that, don't judge a coach after one year.That's a bunch of Moolarkey.

Back
Top Bottom