Which Qb will dominate the AFC East? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Qb will dominate the AFC East?

It's hard to say C-Pep because he's coming off a horrible season and then tearing the 3 ligaments in the knee. I'd say Brady, he still lead the league in yards last year, plus he's got Chad Jackson now.

DAUNTE WILL BE MORE DOMINANT HE HAS MORE WEAPONS N PROBLY A BETTER O-Line to work with

GO FINS !!!

We have to wait and see how the Culpepper situation unfolds before making any kind of logical assumption in my opinion. He's moving to a new team, and a new division. Culpepper may not come out firing on all cylinders right off the bat, so until he comes around, QB Tom Brady is still the best QB in our division hands down....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! No one even knows if Culp will ever be the same qb he once was and yet you're picking him over a HOF qb in his prime? :lol:

Da' Nile ain't just a river in Egypt, Sally.

Culpepper situation
Having mentioned Culpepper, it’s worth noting that the Dolphins are increasingly optimistic about his chances to open the season as the starting quarterback. Culpepper recently received a strong evaluation from Dr. James Andrews, the renowned orthopedic surgeon who repaired the three torn ligaments in Culpepper’s right knee, coach Nick Saban said.

The Dolphins were close to turning down the trade for Harrington altogether recently because of Culpepper’s progress.
Miami was almost willing to wait until Harrington was cut in June before making a move for him. The problem is that Harrington would have missed all of the Dolphins offseason program if they had waited, putting him way behind.

One final note on the Dolphins quarterbacks: The team has completely reworked its depth chart over the past eight months. After opening last season with A.J. Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels, the team has traded for Culpepper, Harrington and third stringer Cleo Lemon.

The funny part is that in trading for Feeley and Rosenfels, former Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman and coach Dave Wannstedt gave up second- and seventh-round picks for two guys who had seven games of experience between them. To get the current three, the Dolphins gave up a second and two sixths. They got three quarterbacks with a combined three Pro Bowl appearances and 139 games of experience.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12775072/

...and I'm not saying Daunte is better than Tom Brady.

I'm just sick of the jills homers, "Oh, Daunte won't even be the same! blah blah blah." :shakeno: Stop living under a rock and pay attention to how well he is doing.

BTW...I'd take Daunte Culpepper with no extremeties or limbs over a healthy Just Punt Losman.

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! No one even knows if Culp will ever be the same qb he once was and yet you're picking him over a HOF qb in his prime? :lol:

Why are you so annoying..So, our franchise just have some bunch of idiots running it right? So if that was the case why would we go after him in the first place. Now, it's convenient for you to be on Brady's jock..Don't worry we will see
who's laughin when DC is putting up fantasy like numbers while we win games by double digits..

Justasportsfan said:
qb's that win a sb in their 2nd year and their first start don't grow on trees. Not even Dan the Man could achieve that. How many sb MVP's does Culp have?

I hate Brady as much as anyone here but I'm not gonna be a homer about it.

He plays for one of the best coach teams in history. What do you expect. With Addam he wouldn't of one jack ****..Without Belicheck let me not even go there..And did we have DC before this year? No. So we are going on this upcoming season. Who will dominate the AFC this year.. Daunte Culppeper..

More than 1 QB can dominate and that will be the case here. Brady will have a big year like always as will Daunte. Brady has had sucess against us in the past but has also looked bad. I remember the '03 game in Miami when he dominated and beat us in OT. Then the game '04 game in Miami when we upset them and he played terrible. (was it 4 picks?) Then last year he threw a couple of picks in the first one and looked horrible for the first quarter of the week 17 game. I think we have his number and with Saban that makes it even better!

Ayuh said:
Comparing apples to oranges. And when will people learn that stats are for fantasy football, talking head hype, and fan folly.

Bury this thread until the seasons end, and then debate "which QB will dominate the AFCE".

Hey Ayuh....

Pretty weak using a graphic I made for your sig without my permission and then going one classless step further by taking my watermark off it. :fire:

Justasportsfan said:
Only a finfan would think he's a HOF at this point. :wink:

Have you seen his stats ? Or are you just that much of a hater. Can you imagine if you guys picked him up what you would be saying right now! Damn you blind..

BleedinGreenNC said:
Even when Culpepper is healthy, he is nowhere near Brady, Christ, you would have thought that this is the second coming of Marino in here. This guy is not your next Marino guys, your going to have a great year, but it will be because of Ronnie and your defense.

What!! What are you guys missing. Daunte is great. If he played for the patriots they would still win 3 SB's..

He may not the second coming of Marino but who is.

And it's you're going to have a good year..and Thanks! we know..

Dirtywater said:
Hey Ayuh....

Pretty weak using a graphic I made for your sig without my permission and then going one classless step further by taking my watermark off it. :fire:

ut ohhhh, get on him DW..:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom