Which QBs are favorites to start with which Coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QBs are favorites to start with which Coach

He was an undrafted FA so we either tender him at the 2nd rd level or not at all. Reports are that he will be tendered at the 2nd rd level.

Ah, so that's how it works with undrafted FAs, huh? All the better. If somebody wants him that badly, take the 2nd and run.

No point fighting about which one is better every one of our QB's are mediocre at best at this point. This is why I am hoping we get Cameron or Schotty as HC as they have proven track records of developing QB's, Cameron put Frerotte in the Pro-Bowl can't ask for much more than that.

Really hoping the Chargers lose today :lol:

that's my point. people still care who our QB is. there is so little that seperates them that it has more to do with scheme and style and contract numbers than talent who ends up starting

That's incorrect and you can see it in the fact that when he had even a little time he had a good completion % and a fair YPA. You can't do that if you're clueless in the pocket.

keep telling yourself that. anyone who watched knew he was clueless back there and that's why noone outside of Finheaven thinks he's guaranteed the starting job next year

that's my point. people still care who our QB is. there is so little that seperates them that it has more to do with scheme and style and contract numbers than talent who ends up starting

so little that separates Culpepper, Lemon, and Harrington?

:sidelol:

if you truly truly believe that. you should be praying that none of the 3 are on the team next year.

keep telling yourself that. anyone who watched knew he was clueless back there and that's why noone outside of Finheaven thinks he's guaranteed the starting job next year

Anyone who doesn't think he's the starter doesn't know how to analyze QB play.

Yes, take Rivers: 10/30 last game; 14/32 tonight. Rivers has been hyped all year. Is it Murlarkey or is it the QBs? I don't think all 3 QBs would stink. It's the OC.

That's when Saban was our coach and the report clearly states that its speculation. Trust me its going to be the new coaches decision

Saban was already the Alabama coach. He just hadn't told anybody else yet.

And if the new coach isn't an idiot he'll tender Lemon at a 2nd as well. He'll also start DC and not draft a QB with the first pick.

Saban was already the Alabama coach. He just hadn't told anybody else yet.

And if the new coach isn't an idiot he'll tender Lemon at a 2nd as well. He'll also start DC and not draft a QB with the first pick.

And why is drafting a QB with the first pick a bad idea? Especially when Jamarcus Russel might very well end up being the first QB taken and Brady Quinn might fall to 9. Not that I'm as interested in Quinn as I once was now that he's made his claim to Cleveland. Did you know that Brian Brohm was drafted after his senior league in highschool by Major League Baseball? The kid has a rocket for an arm. The question becomes is he only a product of a system? Brady Quinn runs more of a NFL type offense.

Back
Top Bottom