White Uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White Uniforms

DolphinzD

Boom!! How you like that??
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, which white uniforms do you guys like better, the ones with white pants or the ones with teal pants? Personally, I like the teal pants better, since teal is my favorite color, but that's just me.

The Jacksonville Jaguars are teal. The Miami Dolphins are Aqua.

I like the white on white, aqua on aqua. aqua on white.

The orange may be hard to take though.

Why are Dolphins fans so anal about "aqua" or "teal"???

Who cares? Everyone knows what theyr'e talking about.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
Just out of curiosity, which white uniforms do you guys like better, the ones with white pants or the ones with teal pants? Personally, I like the teal pants better, since teal is my favorite color, but that's just me.

Aqua on aqua is my fav combo. They need to wear those bad boys more often.

Oliver...

First of all...

Welcome to FinHeaven DolphinzD!
Glad to have you aboard, and hope to see you posting often!
I'm sure you'll find FinHeaven to be the best fan site on the web Please feel free to take advantage of all we have to offer here... and if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, don't hesitate to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our Mods or Mentors. We're always happy to help!

Second..I prefer the white on white... but I like all of the combinations, the orange jerseys, I'll withhold my opinion until I see them on the field!

Go Phins!!

I really like white on white. I like all combos except for aqua on aqua, I didn't like that at all.

With the white jersies I prefer the aqua(aqua-marine-teal-green) pants to be worn over them. I always prefer the pants to be a different color than the jersey.
The exceptions should be Buffalo and Jet games where the aqua pants should be worn with either the orange or the aqua jersey.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

Aqua is a light bluesh green...where as teal is a dark bluesh green.

In a nut shell...it's not the color. Bro.:D

I liked the Aqua/Aqua but I also like the Orange jersey they showed.

I guess white on white.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

Its simple. Because Aqua is the color for the Miami Dolphins and teal is the color for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, thus I prefer aqua.

When you say teal you're talking about the Jaguars.

one way to remember it is dolphins live in water also know as aqua :) :lol: hehe

Back
Top Bottom