White Uniforms | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White Uniforms

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Aqua jersey....white pants. Aqua on Aqua looks like Arena league...it's the "pimp" version of a football uniform. MAybe they could design an athletic shoe with platform heels filled with goldfish to go with it.

Ok...1227. Quit playing around...You know good and well Boobie Clark did that when he played for the Bengals back in the early 70s.:lol:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Why are Dolphins fans so anal about "aqua" or "teal"???

Who cares? Everyone knows what theyr'e talking about.

Because we don't want to be confused with those motherless bags of monkey sh*t called The ***sonville Jaguars!

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Okay dude, the reason the Chicago game looked so dark was cause it was raining like hell that night. Also, colors seem to look different under lights rather than under the sun.

No Dude they looked that dark before it even rained, I thought the same thing until my bro sent me a pic of the starting line up being anounced.

I've seen the Dolphins play in the rain before.

Cmon, it was a darker shade of Aqua.

If it wasn't it sure as hell fooled a lot of people ;).

For all you White Jersey lovers, I got a White jersey for sale....check out the forum "exchange" for more details.....Sorry , I know I shouldnt have posted it here but I figured Id take advantage of this thread......

John Madden said he thought that the dark on dark uniforms made the players look slow. And the NFL is supposed to look fast.Well thats what he said in a nut shell anyway.....After thinking on it I had to agree. He said this at are Dark on Dark game.....I really hate the new Seahawk's uniforms they are just to dark.

I really hate listening to Madden talk.

Not only does he repeat himself but he STATES THE OBVIOUS.

Madden - Well, when the quarterback throws the ball to the reciever he's supposed to catch it.

To True....I was a Dennis Miller fan myself, One of the few:D ..... But I do agree with his white uniform quip.

Originally posted by zachseau13
I was there and it poured during warm-ups

Yes I'm sure it did, but don't you think they would've changed uniforms considering it had stopped raining? They probably changed at halftime too.

Originally posted by brofin
John Madden said he thought that the dark on dark uniforms made the players look slow. And the NFL is supposed to look fast.Well thats what he said in a nut shell anyway.....After thinking on it I had to agree. He said this at are Dark on Dark game.....I really hate the new Seahawk's uniforms they are just to dark.

Madden is such a tool, who cares if they LOOK slow! Ask Brian Urlacher if Ricky LOOKED SLOW when he blew by him.:lol:

Originally posted by Hellion

Yes I'm sure it did, but don't you think they would've changed uniforms considering it had stopped raining? They probably changed at halftime too.
You think???? I've never noticed a uniform change at ANYTIME before or during a game...

Originally posted by inFINSible

You think???? I've never noticed a uniform change at ANYTIME before or during a game...

What???? Did you go on the field and feel the players uniforms to see if they were still wet? So how would you know if they changed their wet pants and jerseys for dry ones?

Or were you being sarcastic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom