White Uniforms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White Uniforms

White on white. My favorite is aqua on aqua.

The reason I don't like it when people call Miami's uniform teal (aside from the fact that it isn't their color) is that to me teal is that trendy color that every new team was coming out in (Jags, Marlins) The Dolphins are a team of tradition. They have been in aqua for 30 years. They are always among the top merchandise sellers and they don't need gimmicks like changing their uniforms to maintain that. (I don't mean the orange; every team has a third jersey now) In short, I like the Dolphin tradition and teal isn't part of it.

White with aqua pants....

White on white looks like a dang ballerina outfit.

As for the Aqua/teal debate. The color is Aqua and it does make a difference! Two completely different colors here.
Aqua is a marine color... Dolphins a marine animal hence our color is Aqua.

If you look at the Jags or Marlins Teal is more of a light blue with less green. Aqua looks much better.... but my opinion is biased being a Dolfan.

White on white, when they wear white jerseys. I don't like the white jerseys and aqua pants.

What I do like best are the white pants and aqua jerseys. We used to wear those a lot and about the only time we do any more are in late season night games or on the road against teams that wear white jerseys at home - very few (Cowboys and Skins) come to mind.

I like the white on white and aqua on aqua. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the white helmets. I never liked white helmets, they are too boring.

The colors USED TO BE aqua and orange.... when they changed to the new logo , they also changed to TEAL...
clear.gif

aqua

clear.gif

teal

dolphins-1.gif
teal

clear.gif
aqua

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm, it seems we have teal and BURNT orange as our new colors...:lol:

Without a doubt, white/white and teal jersey/white pants. I also like the teal/teal look.

What I don't like anymore is the White jersey/teal pants, looks wimpy.

What I don't want to see is orange/teal!!!!!:pray: please no!!!:tongue::barf:

BTW, inFins is right, they switched colors with the logo change.

Definitely White on White. Followed by Aqua over White.

Interesting color comparison Infins....whatever color they're called, they still look GREAT!

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Well, that may be so, BUT OFFICIALLY our colors are as follows (which somehow I don't understand)

Aqua Green
Orange

This is by definition and stands in the encyclopedia.http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Dolphins

AND that is with the new logo.

Lets stop this arguement before it gets stupid.
Ready?

You maybe right

hehe, no argument here, just stating facts. It's not that I may be right, Aqua or Teal are BOTH wrong. The color is Aqua Green, and that extra hint of green is why everyone is thinking Teal. That's all. Just wanted to state facts.;)

Back
Top Bottom