Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job.

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
JUST WANTED TO GET EVERYONE'S OPINION ON IF YOU THINK WE HAVE THE RITE GUY IN SABAN FOR THE JOB OR WHO DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE BEEN THE BETTER CHOICE. :confused:

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Check your Caps Lock button....I THINK IT'S STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kolbiss

Please start Feeley!
Reaction score
TRUDOLFAN54 said:
JUST WANTED TO GET EVERYONE'S OPINION ON IF YOU THINK WE HAVE THE RITE GUY IN SABAN FOR THE JOB OR WHO DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE BEEN THE BETTER CHOICE. :confused:

If I liked the PHISH(I dont by the way, but I do respect there franchise) I would have hoped for Wies first, and with what was left, I would have taken Saban. Time will tell if it was a good choice or not. It looks good on paper though

finfansince72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Get back to me in two or three years. How can anyone make a judgement on this now?

AlanSaysYo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm going to wait to see the man coach a game before I decide. Seems pretty good so far, though.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
I wanted Saban last year when Wayne inexplicably gave Wanny an extension.

We got the guy I wanted.

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
Kolbiss said:
If I liked the PHISH(I dont by the way, but I do respect there franchise) I would have hoped for Wies first, and with what was left, I would have taken Saban. Time will tell if it was a good choice or not. It looks good on paper though
AGREE 100% WEIS WAS MY FIRST CHOICE BUT THEN I TOTALLY LOVED THE SABAN SIGNING I BELIVE EVEN THOUGH HE IS TAKING SOME HEAT FOR SOME OF THE GUYS HE HAS SIGNED AND OR LOOKING AT I BELIVE HE IS INDEED THE RITE GUY FOR THE FINS. :cooldude:

phinnatic84

Phinz4Life
Reaction score
Saban was and is the coach that the Dolphins have longed for since Shula retired and he will be a great coach for the Dolphins for many many years with a superbowl or 2 in there..Its hard to judge Saban from right now cause he hasnt coached a game yet and Saban and the Dolphins will win and lose some games and I personally wont be down on his hire..GO Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Nick Saban was the right man for the job, and I'm glad we got him. He hasn't been here that long and hasn't coached a single game for us yet... but I've been happy with him and every move he has made thus far. Simple as that.

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yes..... I am happy we got him instead of Weis. Saban knows exactly what he is doing even though he has no nfl head coaching experience. He has done so much more than wansdedt ever did. Plus he has formulated a plan that will makes this a great team.

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
finfansince72 said:
Get back to me in two or three years. How can anyone make a judgement on this now?

Because when hiring a coach, you DON'T have the benefit of hindsight...... :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

In other words, would you have hired someone else if you were Wayne?
Remember, you don't have a crystal ball to see the next 2-3 years....

Now, answer the question asked..... :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Reaction score
Saban is perfect for the job. he went out and got a top 5 coordinator in Linehan and the best OL coach in Houck. Saban is exactly who we needed.

Top Bottom