Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job.

Saban was my first choice from day 1. When I thought of the list of coaches I would like to see us hire, Saban was in a class by himself. Weiss, Crenell, Nolan and Bates were in the second class, but that was nowhere near Saban's. Even though he was my first choice, I actually believed there was no way we could get him to leave LSU and come to South Flordia. Boy am I happy now! :D

Also, former Buffalo Bills Steve Tasker was on ESPN Radio yesterday, and said Saban is going to be a home run for the Dolphins and he has complete faith in him. Bold statement from a former Billy.

motioncityhifi said:
Saban is perfect for the job. he went out and got a top 5 coordinator in Linehan and the best OL coach in Houck. Saban is exactly who we needed.

Best o-line coach is debateable......very good, but not many people out there put anyone over McNally.

Kolbiss said:
Best o-line coach is debateable......very good, but not many people out there put anyone over McNally.

another bills fan who feels that he/she has to compare every facet of the fins to the bills. btw, houck is more highly regarded than mcnally, just deal with it

Let him coach a game first before making a judgement on it

Kolbiss said:

Anyone who isn't a Bills fan will put someone over Rand McNally.

byroan said:
Anyone who isn't a Bills fan will put someone over Rand McNally.

Not from what I heard while he was still the Giants o-line coach, and the only o-line coah to be on the NFL network and ESPN for there training camp special. The general opinion from coaches around the leauge during that show, was that he was the best(Giant at the time, not a Bill) The majority of football fans in general dont care or know about o-line coaches, and believe it or not, I am not being biased. :)

Kolbiss said:
Not from what I heard while he was still the Giants o-line coach, and the only o-line coah to be on the NFL network and ESPN for there training camp special. The general opinion from coaches around the leauge during that show, was that he was the best(Giant at the time, not a Bill) The majority of football fans in general dont care or know about o-line coaches, and believe it or not, I am not being biased. :)

read the numerous articles on houck and player endorsements. houck is hands-down the best OL coach in the league

MelbournePhin said:
read the numerous articles on houck and player endorsements. houck is hands-down the best OL coach in the league

Links?

Kolbiss said:
Hmm, they said he was the best while he was on their show? Yep, they were not being biased. :rolleyes:

Nublar7 said:
Hmm, they said he was the best while he was on their show? Yep, they were not being biased. :rolleyes:

coaches around the league.....not Bills or Giants coaches.....how is that biased???? Please explain.

MelbournePhin said:
do a search on houck. there has been tons of stuff posted on this site about houck

Will do....by the way, Im not saying he isnt good, or even great. all I am saying is that I have heard far more praise for McNally from coaches and writers and Sports shows around the league than any other o-line coach. And yes i am talking before he was a Bills coach, and since.

Kolbiss said:
Will do....by the way, Im not saying he isnt good, or even great. all I am saying is that I have heard far more praise for McNally from coaches and writers and Sports shows around the league than any other o-line coach. And yes i am talking before he was a Bills coach, and since.

i guess you must have selective hearing

I promise you this, I am one of the least biased NFL fans you will meet, so dont think it is just because he is a Bills coach.

Back
Top Bottom