Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job.

MelbournePhin said:
never said you were. i guess im tired of AFCE fans trying to compare facets of their teams to ours when most of the time, their motives are to start pissing matches. (not saying that you were, but it happens a lot) makes me wonder why we have a beast of the AFCE forum

I love football, and next to the Bills, I follow the Dolphins closer than any team(My whole family is Dolphin fans). I am sure you get planty of jackasses that come here just to bash your team, and I am sure that gets annoying(it does on Bills zone to). I assure you I am not here to do that, but I do enjoy comparing the Bills and Dolphins being that they are such a great rivalry! :)

:peace:

Bopkin02 said:
What about that O-line coach who was with Denver, now with Atlanta, I think? I have a blank on his name at the moment, but he is another one that could be mentioned as the best as well. Regardless, we (and the Bills each) have 2 of the best line coaches in the game. Why split hairs?
Alex Gibbs!!! Thought of it.
Or did he retire?

Alex Gibbs o-lines have a history of being pretty cheap. Lots of illeagal blocks.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
AGREE 100% WEIS WAS MY FIRST CHOICE BUT THEN I TOTALLY LOVED THE SABAN SIGNING I BELIVE EVEN THOUGH HE IS TAKING SOME HEAT FOR SOME OF THE GUYS HE HAS SIGNED AND OR LOOKING AT I BELIVE HE IS INDEED THE RITE GUY FOR THE FINS. :cooldude:

capslock-1.jpg

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
JUST WANTED TO GET EVERYONE'S OPINION ON IF YOU THINK WE HAVE THE RITE GUY IN SABAN FOR THE JOB OR WHO DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE BEEN THE BETTER CHOICE. :confused:

I hope so...only time will tell.

Hey I think Saban will kick some arse aright??? but who knows until he actually starts coaching games man freakin A!!!!! no further questions please

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
MAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS A FEW PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT BUT MAN I HAVE THE CAPS PRESSED THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. :confused:
You have it pressed? Press it again and it should turn it off. Not to be mean, but typing in caps is considered yelling on the internet(don't feel bad, my dad types in all caps also).

Nublar7 said:
You have it pressed? Press it again and it should turn it off. Not to be mean, but typing in caps is considered yelling on the internet(don't feel bad, my dad types in all caps also).

not to mention it is annoying to look at

Kolbiss said:
I love football, and next to the Bills, I follow the Dolphins closer than any team(My whole family is Dolphin fans).

So at what age was it when you got dropped on your head? :confused:

DolphinDevil28 said:
So at what age was it when you got dropped on your head? :confused:

I was droppped on my head plenty of times, but never once did I want to wear aqua and orange clothes to school. :goof:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
AGREE 100% WEIS WAS MY FIRST CHOICE BUT THEN I TOTALLY LOVED THE SABAN SIGNING I BELIVE EVEN THOUGH HE IS TAKING SOME HEAT FOR SOME OF THE GUYS HE HAS SIGNED AND OR LOOKING AT I BELIVE HE IS INDEED THE RITE GUY FOR THE FINS. :cooldude:

Ummm.....Caps
Ummm.....Caps
:whistle:

SO HOW ABOUT THIS BOGUS RENAMING OF JOE ROBBIE STADIUM. I THINK IT'S A RAW DEAL. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

:escape:

Kolbiss said:
I was droppped on my head plenty of times, but never once did I want to wear aqua and orange clothes to school.

:lol:

Well that's why. People who don't get dropped on their heads DO wear aqua and orange!

(remember the movie Raising Arizona?)

-What did his jammies have on them?

-"I don't know, little Dolphins and $hit!"

Back
Top Bottom