Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Agrees That Saban Was The Rite Man For The Job.

It's not an argument that anyone is going to win. Some people think Houck is great and others think McNally is great and I bet there are a lot that think they're both great.

MelbournePhin said:
i guess you must have selective hearing

nope....:ears: I follow almost every team pretty close.

inFINSible said:
It's not an argument that anyone is going to win. Some people think Houck is great and others think McNally is great and I bet there are a lot that think they're both great.

:)

Kolbiss said:
I promise you this, I am one of the least biased NFL fans you will meet, so dont think it is just because he is a Bills coach.
Why not mention Grimm in your argument? I would put him above McNally.

MelbournePhin said:
lets see mcnally take a group of nobodys and turn them into a solid unit, like houck did in SD.

Are you serious!!!!!!

Did you not see the Giants o-line before he came, and what they did after he left. Come on man, think about things before you say them.:shakeno:

Kolbiss said:
Are you serious!!!!!!

Did you not see the Giants o-line before he came, and what they did after he left. Come on man, think about things before you say them.:shakeno:

dont follow the giants.

Nublar7 said:
Why not mention Grimm in your argument? I would put him above McNally.

there are plenty of good o-line coaches in the leauge, and plenty of people that will argue who is better. Steelers do have the luxury of some very good o-line players. I can honestly say that McNally is as good as it gets in my opinion. Im not here to get in a pissing match with anyone, but it is my opinion.:wink:

inFINSible said:
If only they gave out awards to line coaches... :)

LOL, then we could settle this horribly boring debate once and for all!!!:peace:

Im not here to get in a pissing match with anyone,

then why are we discussing the bills o-line coach in a thread about saban and his staff?

What about that O-line coach who was with Denver, now with Atlanta, I think? I have a blank on his name at the moment, but he is another one that could be mentioned as the best as well. Regardless, we (and the Bills each) have 2 of the best line coaches in the game. Why split hairs?
Alex Gibbs!!! Thought of it.
Or did he retire?

MelbournePhin said:
Im not here to get in a pissing match with anyone,

then why are we discussing the bills o-line coach in a thread about saban and his staff?

I agreed that Saban is a good man for the job. am I not entitled to my opinion when somone says they ahve the best o-line coach available? I dont recall being rude or arrogant?

Kolbiss said:
I agreed that Saban is a good man for the job. am I not entitled to my opinion when somone says they ahve the best o-line coach available? I dont recall being rude or arrogant?

never said you were. i guess im tired of AFCE fans trying to compare facets of their teams to ours when most of the time, their motives are to start pissing matches. (not saying that you were, but it happens a lot) makes me wonder why we have a beast of the AFCE forum

Back
Top Bottom