Who Are the 50 Best Miami Dolphins Players of All Time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Are the 50 Best Miami Dolphins Players of All Time?

Suh? Seriously? No.

And I'd put Csonka ahead of Marino for two simple reasons: two Super Bowl rings.

I can understand on your post on Csonka. :ffic:

Fun list.

I'd have Surtain ahead of Madison and Howard because I know damn well if all 3 were 22 years old and I could choose one, it would be #23.

Talent wise, Ricky Williams is top 15 I'd not top 10 but this list is weighted toward career accomplishment. Again, using the draft analog, if these guys are all eligible for the draft next year, you'd have a hard time coming up with 10 guys going ahead of RW.

Speaking of guys who you'd consider taking over Ricky Williams, Tim Bowens at #50? Uhhhhh no.

Cam Wake at 18? OK I can live with it but again, find me 10 players you'd draft over him.

Last edited:
Just shows how great this organization has been. I know it's been mostly rough since Don Shula retired, but this is a great list of players.

I would have to go through it in more detail, but I think Paul Warfield should be higher. He meant so much to those early 70's teams. Without his speed and big play ability, defenses might have been able to slow down Larry Csonka, Mercury Morris and Jim Kiick. Warfield also defined "team player," as he was the epitome of unselfish.

If Tua is not on this list, the list is shizz.

The best QB since Marino. Sorry Bob Griese. The record book is still open. If Tua isn’t on the list, the list is shizz.

Randy Starks and Reshad Jones not being on the list is criminal. Can also make a strong case for Jake Long considering his elite play for four years.

If Tua is not on this list, the list is shizz.

The best QB since Marino. Sorry Bob Griese. The record book is still open. If Tua isn’t on the list, the list is shizz.

Who’s at 34?

Back
Top Bottom