Who Are the 50 Best Miami Dolphins Players of All Time? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Are the 50 Best Miami Dolphins Players of All Time?

Randy Starks and Reshad Jones not being on the list is criminal. Can also make a strong case for Jake Long considering his elite play for four years.
Good shout. Long was awesome until the injuries. Best LT in the game. The other two guys I loved as well and probably deserving. Question is who do you bump? Perhaps the kickers / punters since they don’t really count as football players 😂?

Fun list.

I'd have Surtain ahead of Madison and Howard because I know an well if all 3 were 22 years old and I could choose one, it would be #23.

Talent wise, Ricky Williams is top 15 I'd not top 10 but this list is weighted toward career accomplishment. Again, using the draft analog, if these guys are all eligible for the draft next year, you'd have a hard time coming up with 10 guys going ahead of RW.

Speaking of guys who you'd consider taking over Ricky Williams, Tim Bowens at #50? Uhhhhh no.

Cam Wake at 18? OK I can live with it but again, find me 10 players you'd draft over him.
Yet, Chris Grier could do it and none of his selections would be on this list. (Jk) :)

After last season Mostert for his touchdowns
Another big season and he should get consideration. We’ve had some backs that had a couple of great years but weren’t on the list. Delvin Williams comes to mind and possibly Andra Franklin who carried the offense in ‘82 to the SB

Another big season and he should get consideration. We’ve had some backs that had a couple of great years but weren’t on the list. Delvin Williams comes to mind and possibly Andra Franklin who carried the offense in ‘82 to the SB
I haven't penciled him in yet , but another great season and he's there for me.

Back
Top Bottom