Who Are the 50 Best Miami Dolphins Players of All Time? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Are the 50 Best Miami Dolphins Players of All Time?

He doesn't belong on this list, and I'm not even sure that's arguable, but Gadsden doesn't get the retrospective love I think he actually warrants.

Chambers was a more well rounded WR, and deserves his spot. When I hear his name, I think Turkey Day against Dallas. The day Fiedler looked like an elite QB. We all have our moments, I suppose.

Let’s see if we can get it started:

- Jay Cutler
- Noah Igbinhabsonabbbabsbee
- Dallas Thomas
- Jamar Fletcher
- Eddie Moore

What else you fellas got ?

Never forget, Thomas had that pancake block like 40 yards down the field one game to spring someone for a TD....or it may have been completely unnecessary, can't recall. I'm surprised illegitimate man downfield wasn't called or something.

He sucked, but he did have that memorable moment! I think he was gone the following year?

Tyreek Hill at #29?

He should already be much higher on that list.

Never forget, Thomas had that pancake block like 40 yards down the field one game to spring someone for a TD....or it may have been completely unnecessary, can't recall. I'm surprised illegitimate man downfield wasn't called or something.

He sucked, but he did have that memorable moment! I think he was gone the following year?
Was that on Landry’s TD vs Titans where we whalloped them?

Back
Top Bottom