Who are you pulling for............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are you pulling for............

Steveo 90

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As A Dolphins fan who do you "want" to win it all............

I kinda like the Falcons this year,dont know why just do

What about you guys.........

I'll be rooting for the Steelers but my gut instinct tell me that, sadly, the Pats will probably take it all again this year.

Being from PA, I am already tired of this Battle of PA 2hour talks on the news channel, so I want to see Pitt Vs Falcons in the superbowl. I would like to see Big Ben win the SB as a rookie, but then again, I will be pulling for the Falcons because they deserve it a lot.

Of the final four teams left, I hate Atlanta the least... so I guess I'm pulling for them to win even though I don't think they will.

I always like to see rookie QB's win the bug game. So i will go with Big Ben and the Steelers.

the hometown boys. Very few in the media give them a chance to beat the Patritucks but I think the have a very good shot. You have to love the idea of Bettis and Ward finally winning a SB. Two class guys that derserve it.
hmmm, I think this thread is about to be moved.

Celtkin said:
I'll be rooting for the Steelers but my gut instinct tell me that, sadly, the Pats will probably take it all again this year.
Ditto - mainly I'll be rooting AGAINST the Pats. I hope Brady gets his head pounded in the snow. Also I hope the Steeleres fans rejoice by tossing snow in the air - a gesture the 'Fins will remember...

Steveo 90 said:
As A Dolphins fan who do you "want" to win it all............

I kinda like the Falcons this year,dont know why just do

What about you guys.........
I truly do not see ANYone beating the patsies !!
They have been there before,, one of the best coached treams in the league,, and their defense will make Roethlisberger look like the rookie that he IS !! Just look what the pats did to Manning and Roethlisberger aint no Peyton Manning....
I wouldn't mind the Eagles winning it all... I totally respect A Reid as a h-c.

Marino1983

I hope it's the Steelers and Falcons with the Steelers winning in triple overtime on a 99 yard Jerome Bettis TD run. :D

I'm pulling for the Steelers. I'd hate to see the Falcons win because it will add more fuel to the over rated Vick's fire (this is MY opinion).
If not the Steelers, then the Eagles. But if the Eagles win, I hope Owens isn't able to play. I can't stand his arrogant attitude. And I DEFINETLY don't want the Patsies to win.

My heart wants Pitt vs Falcons with Falcons winning it all. My brain says Pats vs Eagles with Pats winning it all. We shall see.

I am pullling for the Steelers, and the ATL! I would just enjoy to watch the Superbowl with these two teams, especially with out The Pats being in it. I would like to see the Bus get his get his ring!

I'm rooting for the Steelers. How can I not like the only other team that beat the Pats!? I only hope they can do it again.

Back
Top Bottom