Who are you pulling for............ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are you pulling for............

:shakeno: I can't believe there are Phins fans that are pulling for the Pats to win.

I'm pulling for a Steelers/Falcons SB.

byroan said:
:shakeno: I can't believe there are Phins fans that are pulling for the Pats to win.

I'm pulling for a Steelers/Falcons SB.
Just wondering why? I understand they are in the division, but the season is over for Miami. Its not like this game has anything to do with Miami. Hey Im not saying lets all go root for the Pats. I just really can not stand the frigin Steelers. Yes i'm pulling for the Pats in this game but wont be in the Superbowl. But I just dont understand why everyone is so against them. I mean some of you act as if its like rooting for Miami to lose. But anyway, I dont really care. I'll be rooting for the Pats today and you can all say what you will about it :)

dolphin_safe said:
Ditto - mainly I'll be rooting AGAINST the Pats. I hope Brady gets his head pounded in the snow. Also I hope the Steeleres fans rejoice by tossing snow in the air - a gesture the 'Fins will remember...

Same here. Anybody but the Pats. I'm so tired of the "dynasty" and "Bellichck is the greast coach since Lombardi" talk I could puke.

It would be nice to see an all PA Superbowl.

Steveo 90 said:
As A Dolphins fan who do you "want" to win it all............

I kinda like the Falcons this year,dont know why just do

What about you guys.........
I would like to see the Eagles win it without T.O.They have almost got to the super bowl the last 3 years.I think McNabb will get them there this year.I think the Eagles win it all.

J Tes said:
Just wondering why? I understand they are in the division, but the season is over for Miami. Its not like this game has anything to do with Miami. Hey Im not saying lets all go root for the Pats. I just really can not stand the frigin Steelers. Yes i'm pulling for the Pats in this game but wont be in the Superbowl. But I just dont understand why everyone is so against them. I mean some of you act as if its like rooting for Miami to lose. But anyway, I dont really care. I'll be rooting for the Pats today and you can all say what you will about it :)
I shouldn't have to explain why. :shakeno:

BUCK THAT, I still think we got a shot. Miami vs. Atl in the Superbowl this year, in jax.

going for the dirty birds i live in atlanta and if the fins cant i hope the falcons can

snowed in up in patsie country......hoping for the demise of the ballyhooed New England dynasty this afternoon.......LETS GO STEELERS!!!

Steveo 90 said:
As A Dolphins fan who do you "want" to win it all............

I kinda like the Falcons this year,dont know why just do

What about you guys.........

I don't care.......just not the Pats.
I'll tell you who I'm rooting for after I get off the phone with my bookie :D

Anyone excepte the Patsies... My gut says the Steelers will take it, but I wouldn't mind McNabb OR Vick winning it all either. All I really care about right now is Pittsburgh taking out the Pats.

GO STEELERS!!!

New England...they are the 2nd or 3rd best team/dynasty in history(80s Niners, 70s Steelers), and they deserve it. I wouldn't mind seeing Pitt win it either, just not one of those fraud NFC teams. I wish they were my team

pigskinguy said:
I don't care.......just not the Pats.
I'll tell you who I'm rooting for after I get off the phone with my bookie :D

:cooldude: Got any inside info.......

I'd go for Falcons or Pitt, either one. That probably ensures a NE & Philly win.

Back
Top Bottom