Who are you pulling for............ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are you pulling for............

Living here in Tampa and being an FSU fan I would like to see the Falcons win it all for two reasons. I would love to see Rich McKay get another ring and this time it be without Jon Gruden. Gruden thinks he's all that but since McKay left and Gruden and his boy Bruce Allen have been bringing in all ex-raider players, it's been nice to watch them crash and burn. McKay could send a picture back to Gruden like the ex-Dolphins that won their rings with the Patriots did. Just kinda showing it off on his middle finger. I would also like to see Warrick Dunn get a ring. He wasn't able to be a part of the Bucs Super Bowl and I believe he deserves one. Go Birds.

I want to see ATL win. Because it will be fun to see all the Philly jerks on TV crying about there team for the fourth time. I also would like to see Pitt. I hate the Pats and like Big Ben etc... Pitt vs. Atl superbowl would be good!

The AFC always

Exception only when then Bills and Jets are in it. But how often does that happen. :roflmao:

Steveo 90 said:
As A Dolphins fan who do you "want" to win it all............

I kinda like the Falcons this year,dont know why just do

What about you guys.........
Being a huge fan of Alan Faneca's and having wanted the Fins to draft Big Ben last year, I'm pulling for Pittsburgh. Besides, I gotta go with the AFC, right? And I'm tired of the Pats winning, even if they do have five ex-LSU players on their roster. Steelers all the way for me. If they don't win, then it's the Falcons I'd next like to see win it all. Warrick Dunn is the classiest of class, a Baton Rouge native and an all-around nice young man. For his sake, if the Steelers don't win it all, I hope the Falcon's do (and for Todd McClure too!)

NLude33 said:
If we have an over rated QB that will get us to the AFC champ game, I will take him. Vick is not over rated one bit.....he is just different, a different QB.

Like i said MY opinion. Vick is a GREAT athlete. A very over rated QB.

Steveo 90 said:
As A Dolphins fan who do you "want" to win it all............

I kinda like the Falcons this year,dont know why just do

What about you guys.........
i want the pats to win it. i really dont feel indignant towards this team. at first, i didnt want them to be in the superbowl because i was sick and tired of them being there, but pittsburgh (the way theyve played recently) doesnt deserve it. the city of pittsburgh deserves it, cowher deserves it but the team doesnt, barely beating the jets.

and i dont like both mcnabb and vick. or reid. or mora. we'll stick with class. new england.

THE PATRIOTS!!....If it belongs anywhere its from the AFC EAST.....Screw the rest of them.

Eagles over Pats in the BIG Bowl. If for some reason there wasnt a Miami Dolphins football team ( That just made me feel a little woosie ) I'd be an Eagles fan. And as much as most of you guys hate the Pats, I hate the Steelers if not the same but more. For some reason there has been a lot of closet Steeler fans up here in Bills country that think its there god given right to make it to the SB. So damn arrogant, ****y etc. Plus I cant stand Scowler.

musphinzfan said:
THE PATRIOTS!!....If it belongs anywhere its from the AFC EAST.....Screw the rest of them.

I agree

I like the Atlanta Falcons a lot, I hope they win it all. However, I'll accept the following scenarios for the following reasons:
Atlanta wins Super Bowl- I like Atlanta
Philly wins Super Bowl- Maybe people will shut up about them and the NFC championship game
Pittsburgh wins Super Bowl- Only means the Pats didn't
Tom Brady's head implodes- I just don't see how anything bad can come from this one

I'd be okay with either the Steelers or the Falcons. I obviously hate the Patriots, and I don't care much for the Eagles, either.

Another thought to add in........
If you owned the Eagles.....If Reid doesnt win today....... You???

F*** em all! but if i had to choose id go withe the Falcs....I hate the other 3.

id like to see the steelers against the eagles in the super bowl with the steelers winning it all...

Back
Top Bottom