Who are you pulling for............ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are you pulling for............

I want to see the Falcons win, and preferably against the steelers. I mean who really doesn't want to see more of Michael Vick. Some of the things he does are just amazing.

The Pats aren't at home this time so we'll have to see if that makes a diffence. I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh.

burghPhinFan said:
Very few in the media give them a chance to beat the Patritucks but I think the have a very good shot.

Who would have thought that we'd ever see the day when a 16-1 team would be considered underdogs? :lol:

I'm so sick of the overrated Patriots. They're a great team, but they're not on par with the Dolphins of the early '70s or the Steelers of the late '70s. Take away the retarded tuck rule, and we'd be talking about a team with one Super Bowl under its belt (Hardly the stuff of dynasties). So believe it or not, I'm rooting for the Steelers. I think they're the only team that can beat the Patriots, and I really cannot stomach more talk about a "Patriot Dynasty."

Steelers, I went to last weeks game and had the time of my life! The crowd was awesome and they beat the Jets!

Plus those 16 oz Iron City Beers! I still have a headache!!!

Black and gold of the steelers. I hate Ne other than that I dont really care, I have family that are big steeler fans so I will root for them, then atlanta as I have other family on wifes side living in Atlanta and I love that city.

SCall13 said:
I'm pulling for the Steelers. I'd hate to see the Falcons win because it will add more fuel to the over rated Vick's fire (this is MY opinion).
If not the Steelers, then the Eagles. But if the Eagles win, I hope Owens isn't able to play. I can't stand his arrogant attitude. And I DEFINETLY don't want the Patsies to win.
If we have an over rated QB that will get us to the AFC champ game, I will take him. Vick is not over rated one bit.....he is just different, a different QB.

I'm going for the Steelers and the Falcons....
Falcons all the way..

true phinfan i root against division rivals 1st. against conference teams 2nd. and against teams that can't make it to the superbowl after 3 straight losses in the championship game but still have fans that are as rediculous as Jet fans in my area.

The thing i like this year is we will have either a McNabb or Vick in the superbowl.
Hopefully no more.... "Blah, Blah, Brady, Blah, Bellichek, Blah BLAH BLAH!!"

I'd like a steelers - falcons superbowl but a falcons win. i think vick is a great player.

Im rooting for the Eagles i suppose. Theyre the only team that i dont have any thing against. I dislike the Pats,Falcons and Steelers all for my own diffrent personal reasons.

With that being said...Ill root like hell for the Steelrs over the Pats, or the Falcons over them if the situation arives.

see my philosophy usually when the dolphins had made the playoffs is the team that beat us i want to win it all, cause then you cna at least say, "well we lost to the champions no one was beating them this playoffs", blah blah... cause who wants to lose to a team that loses to another team that loses to another team, then its like we at the bottom of the totem pole...

so this year eventhough we didn't make the playoffs, i wouldn't be mad if the pats won, cause then we can say "yeah, when healthy no one could beat the pats this year, oh except the dolphins" haha

I want to see the Steelers beat the Patriots even though I don't like the Steelers much. But I really don't wanna see the Pats win it all again. I'd like to see the Falcons win the whole thing.

Steelers...all the way baby....

Superbowl is going to be on Sunday...NE at Pitts...

living near philly - i cant stand all the talk of how great the eagles are - and would love to have another year of whining aobut their team losing four striaght - it would be a lot eaiser after the year we just had - give me something to make fun of eagles fans for - and on the other side i just hate the pats like a lot of people here - so steelers-falcons and the steelers win

Back
Top Bottom