Who cares if we "lost" Fisher,HC is 10% of the equation... FIND a freaking QB dammit! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares if we "lost" Fisher,HC is 10% of the equation... FIND a freaking QB dammit!

Pennington is franchise QB now? LOL Right and according to everyone on here it was because of our cupcake schedule. When Moore started winning same excuse but nobody here realizes the pats have played 2 teams this year with winning records and have lost both games.

Penny was second in MVP voting that year. Let me know when Matt Moore is even close to that. Stop using hyperbole. We are not trading all our picks for the next ten years or giving up all our players and ruining our future. Amazing how people still don't realize the importance of a franchise qb. Sheesh

Penny was second in MVP voting that year. Let me know when Matt Moore is even close to that. Stop using hyperbole. We are not trading all our picks for the next ten years or giving up all our players and ruining our future. Amazing how people still don't realize the importance of a franchise qb. Sheesh
And its even more amazing how people over value QBs coming out of college

The fact that any Dolfan could possibly disagree with the title of this thread after 12 years of terrible to mediocre QB play is laughable. :lol:

There's still 6 months and a draft to find one. Ireland may be on his last thread...so hopefully he gets that QB soon.

San Francisco 49ers are playing today.

Check out the 10% Jim Harbaugh contributes.

In all fairness, Mike Singletary was a bad, bad, bad coach. And Jimmy Raye was a worse OC than Dan Henning. But yeah, coach definitely matters. We definitely left some points on the board in close games due to Sparano's brilliant mind. "Don't throw a hail mary because the other team might run it back." Lmao.

And its even more amazing how people over value QBs coming out of college
What does that even mean? College QBs are over valued so we shouldn't take a college QB? CFL maybe? I don't get that statement at all.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

tell that to SF fans.
Great point. Follow the exception and not the rule.

Exactly we have a good QB in Moore with good coaching we would have great team with our defense. Poor coaching cost us atleast 4 games this year.

How often does this happen w/ a team and a new coach?
There are many more cases where a QB has made a coach look great than the other way around IMO. Look at Peyton and Tony Dungy for christ's sake.

What does that even mean? College QBs are over valued so we shouldn't take a college QB? CFL maybe? I don't get that statement at all.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Great point. Follow the exception and not the rule.
No we should just not worth trading multiple #1s to move up jake long and marshall and whoever else you guys are willing to throw in there for an unproven colege QB when more than likely he will be bust

Back
Top Bottom