Who cares if we "lost" Fisher,HC is 10% of the equation... FIND a freaking QB dammit! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares if we "lost" Fisher,HC is 10% of the equation... FIND a freaking QB dammit!

Get over it hater you aren't a GM! We don't need a athletic TE we are ground and pound team load up on cornfed baby! Mark Bravaro leads them way!
It took me until the cornfed comment to realize it was a joke. Well played, sir. :lol:

By the way, gotta love that avatar you've got. I can't wait to get the first pic of Sparano fist pumping in Jets gear. It will immediately be in my sig.

Another thing to add. If the Saints have 4 turnovers in one half while playing the Packers, then they're probably done. Anyone care to guess why that is?

A HC is way more than just 10%, but finding a good QB is also what we need

Another thing to add. If the Saints have 4 turnovers in one half while playing the Packers, then they're probably done. Anyone care to guess why that is?

Because they value the tried and true 'draft cornfed linemen then keep it close and win it in the fourth" philosophy?

Back
Top Bottom