Who cares if we "lost" Fisher,HC is 10% of the equation... FIND a freaking QB dammit! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares if we "lost" Fisher,HC is 10% of the equation... FIND a freaking QB dammit!

How often does this happen w/ a team and a new coach?
There are many more cases where a QB has made a coach look great than the other way around IMO. Look at Peyton and Tony Dungy for christ's sake.

Looks like it has happened recently with the Saints and Packers recently.

I think they won Super Bowls.

Please Google that to verify my accuracy.

Exactly we have a good QB in Moore with good coaching we would have great team with our defense. Poor coaching cost us atleast 4 games this year.

You can just as easily make the argument that poor QB in the second half of games cost us 4-5 games. Off the top of my head, the Cleveland game, the Denver game, the Giants game, the 2nd Patriots game, the Cowboys game.

Looks like it has happened recently with the Saints and Packers recently.

I think they won Super Bowls.

Please Google that to verify my accuracy.

Both of those coaches have two of the top 3 quarterbacks in football. You're proving my point for me.
I know a lot of Giants fans who HATE Sean Payton because he was so terrible with them, are you going to tell me that Sean Payton made Drew Brees?

You can just as easily make the argument that poor QB in the second half of games cost us 4-5 games. Off the top of my head, the Cleveland game, the Denver game, the Giants game, the 2nd Patriots game, the Cowboys game.
When you play for fgs you lose plain and simple

When you play for fgs you lose plain and simple

I'm not suggesting that we had a good coaching staff, because we didn't, but a lot of times you have to play for FGs when you have BAD qb play. We desperately need a good qb AND a good coach.

You can't say a QB makes a coach. There are more aspects to a team than just QB even though it's clear the QB is the most important.

There is defense and special teams as well. There are things in the film room that great coaches see and average coaches miss. It's a team effort, guys. Harbaugh has definitely done wonders with Alex Smith who is no better than Matt Moore or Chad Henne.

San Francisco's defense is violent in case you guys missed their games this season while you were boo hoping about the Dolphins.

By the way, Jimmy Graham with another TD. Yeah, that same Jimmy Graham I went crazy for when he said he was gonna play football for a year at The U. Pat White and John Jerry lol.

I'm not suggesting that we had a good coaching staff, because we didn't, but a lot of times you have to play for FGs when you have BAD qb play. We desperately need a good qb AND a good coach.

This is absolutely true. If you don't have a star QB, then you have to play defense and ball control, that's just the reality of it. Look at the 49ers and Broncos. Still alive in the playoffs with average/bad QBs because 3 yards and a cloud of dust does work when it's executed by a competent team that has the right pieces outside of the QB position.

You can't say a QB makes a coach. There are more aspects to a team than just QB even though it's clear the QB is the most important.

There is defense and special teams as well. There are things in the film room that great coaches see and average coaches miss. It's a team effort, guys. Harbaugh has definitely done wonders with Alex Smith who is no better than Matt Moore or Chad Henne.

San Francisco's defense is violent in case you guys missed their games this season while you were boo hoping about the Dolphins.

By the way, Jimmy Graham with another TD. Yeah, that same Jimmy Graham I went crazy for when he said he was gonna play football for a year at The U. Pat White and John Jerry lol.

Couldn't agree more w/ everything u said, but we still need to do a lot better at QB than Matt Moore. Our D is good, it's not close to what the Niners have, especially not at safety or ILB. Willis and Goldson are awesome.

Pat White and John Jerry. Oh boy. I've been let down so many times by this team that it just makes me laugh and shake my head in sadness.

Couldn't agree more w/ everything u said, but we still need to do a lot better at QB than Matt Moore. Our D is good, it's not close to what the Niners have, especially not at safety or ILB. Willis and Goldson are awesome.

No we definitely need something better than Matt Moore. I think he regresses next season if we don't address the QB spot in the draft or free agency. And if we do draft a QB in the draft, we'd better hope he's a home run immediately because I think he'll get thrown to the wolves early if/when Matt Moore ****s his pants.

You can't say a QB makes a coach. There are more aspects to a team than just QB even though it's clear the QB is the most important.There is defense and special teams as well. There are things in the film room that great coaches see and average coaches miss. It's a team effort, guys. Harbaugh has definitely done wonders with Alex Smith who is no better than Matt Moore or Chad Henne.San Francisco's defense is violent in case you guys missed their games this season while you were boo hoping about the Dolphins.By the way, Jimmy Graham with another TD. Yeah, that same Jimmy Graham I went crazy for when he said he was gonna play football for a year at The U. Pat White and John Jerry lol.
Get over it hater you aren't a GM! We don't need a athletic TE we are ground and pound team load up on cornfed baby! Mark Bravaro leads them way!

Back
Top Bottom