Who cares who we pick at #6! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares who we pick at #6!

I'm of a similar mindset. There are multiple players and scenarios that could benefit the team. Plus the guys I usually like end up being turds.... I'm on record for loving Javonte Williams, he's screwed for sure.

I'm of a similar mindset. There are multiple players and scenarios that could benefit the team. Plus the guys I usually like end up being turds.... I'm on record for loving Javonte Williams, he's screwed for sure.
I want more examples lol

Players I totally missed on over the years:
Brady Quinn
Mike Williams (Det)
Brandon Weeden

Players that I wanted that left me almost in tears bc we passed on them:
Lamar Jackson
Ben Roethlisberger
Matt Ryan

Who cares? I care. You better believe I will lose my mind if we draft Christian Darrishaw at #6.

It matters who we pick. It is literally the future of this team. I love the draft and look forward to it more than the actual season some times.

It's worth noting that Parsons is also in play at 6.
I really don't think that Parsons is in play at # 6.
I like him and hope we can nab him at # 18.
But I think they traded back up to # 6 for offense difference maker where there are several good options.
They could have stayed at # 12 and had a legitimate chance at Parsons.

But I think they traded back up to # 6 for offense difference maker where there are several good options.
At 18, a no brainer.

He's likely going to be the 1st defensive player off the board so I don't think he'll last to 18.

LB was a position of need and we cut KVN who plays the same position as Parsons. I think we go Pitts if he's on the board and that's who I would want but I also wouldn't rule Parsons out if he were there.

My short list started with Pitts, Smith, Chase, or Sewell. It has not changed. I can understand if Waddle was selected as well.

I would love to get an elite receiver, but I would also love to have a dominant OL.

all we can hope for is that whoever we select turns out to be the best player in the NFL out of the group we had to choose from.

that is more important than which player we select.

give me the one who turns out to be the best.

my crystal ball is malfunctioning, so i can't tell you who that will be right now.

Back
Top Bottom