Who cares who we pick at #6! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares who we pick at #6!

Who cares? I care. You better believe I will lose my mind if we draft Christian Darrishaw at #6.

It matters who we pick. It is literally the future of this team. I love the draft and look forward to it more than the actual season some times.
I didn’t put ridiculous options and say who cares. Grabbing Pitts/Chase/Smith will make us better. Consistency at coaching, the front office and a real good bet at QB puts us in an advantageous position.

all we can hope for is that whoever we select turns out to be the best player in the NFL out of the group we had to choose from.

that is more important than which player we select.

give me the one who turns out to be the best.

my crystal ball is malfunctioning, so i can't tell you who that will be right now.
Why do they have to be the best of the draft? Why not a great fit for us and makes us better?
We don’t have to draft HOFer’s for this to be a great draft for us.

Why do they have to be the best of the draft? Why not a great fit for us and makes us better?
We don’t have to draft HOFer’s for this to be a great draft for us.
i might not have been clear.

if we are looking at Smith/Chase/Pitts (as an example), and select one, I would like the player we select to turn out to be the best of those three players (in other words, we made the correct selection for us).

The future is looking good to be a Dolphin fan. A coach that coaches up players, a GM wheeling and dealing to secure more and more draft capital and just as important a QB we can all believe in! Pitts/Chase/Smith/Waddle/Sewell it’s all good.
Can we get another hip hip hooray for Houston!!!

Back
Top Bottom