Who do you want with our 1st pick in the draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want with our 1st pick in the draft

Joe Burrow.

Anyone who says Tua doesnt get that young players are getting more injured than ever before. He wont last 5 years.

Anyone who says Chase Young is forgetting about Vernon Gholston.

Since dolphins can’t even tank right, they should trade all their 1st rd picks to get the #1 pick and take borrows

Trade down for more picks. But we are going to be lucky if we have a top 5 pick.

I think Miami may end 5-11 with winnable games against the Jets and Cincinnati. Not sure where that puts the team draft-wise, but maybe fourth or fifth. I think the top five will probably consists of these players:

Joe Burrow, Chase Young, Andrew Thomas, Jerry Jeudy, Justin Herbert (maybe), Derrick Brown (maybe), Jeff Okudah (maybe). The wildcard is Tua.

I could see the Dolphins taking a chance on Herbert if Tua isn't rehabbing as well as expected. That would be my guess, but there are other ways the team can go. I think a lot depends on how Miami feels about other quarterbacks like Love, Eason and Hurts.

The guy (and position) no one is talking about is Andrew Thomas. While we need a QB more than anything, the worst position on offense is LT.

Honestly I haven’t paid enough attention to him myself but he might be in play depending on how things unfold. I’d believe both NY teams and Atlanta would love a potential all pro LT.

Davenport/Webb can not play for us in 2020. At this point your average 2nd/3rd rounder should be able to put perform them so if we can that route fine. Anything but status quo though.

I’d expect a center as well to help that interior.

We can’t solve all our problems in one year but LT and C would go a long way towards sustained success.

That’s why I’m ok with a trade down at the top spot. I’d love to add a 2nd this year and next.

After the win today and likely wins to come over the Bengals, Giants and maybe the Jets, I want them to select the BPA with the 12Th pick in round one.

If nobody new traded up and we pick at #4 I see Cincy taking Burrow, NYG taking Young, Skins taking Thomas. I feel we will select an OL or DL and hope we can snare Tua with our second pick.

Tua Tua Tua Tua Tua Tua, don't be cowards.
Nobody. Calls. Me. Chicken
Joe Burrow.

Anyone who says Tua doesnt get that young players are getting more injured than ever before. He wont last 5 years.

Anyone who says Chase Young is forgetting about Vernon Gholston.
Anyone who compares Young to Glolston loses. Every. Single. Conversation.
This comparison absolutely prove you have no idea what you are talking about.

It's entirely possible we could win out ! At the Jets (think this is not likely because Gase is so much better at home than on the road), Giants (at this stage I can't see how we don't win that), Bengals (Dalton is back and this one is gonna be tougher than before but at home you gotta fancy us) and the Pats may be playing replacements in that game, hopefully the Ravens keep winning to keep the first seed in play.

7-9 would be an amazing record for this team, but we are out of play without a trade for any of the elite talent in this draft other than Tua. I think we a trading up.

Back
Top Bottom