Who had the better career: Bob Griese or Dan Marino? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who had the better career: Bob Griese or Dan Marino?

Who had the better career: Bob Griese or Dan Marino?

• Bob Griese

• Dan Marino

Results are only viewable after voting.
We've made quite a few mistakes but swapping Arnsparger for Olivadatti was one of our biggest.

Like many have said here we did have the winningest coach in NFL history and that helped. Look what we've had since then.

Either way we have 2 hall of fame Qaurter backs in our history and now it's time for some one else to step up to the plate.

So...if you played in the NFL, when your career was over, would you be happier if your career looked more like Griese or Marino?

Both Hall of Famers but Marino hands down had the better career. He’s arguably the greatest quarterback of all time.

Marino started a whole new era in Quarterbacking that's for sure . Lots of touchdown passes that no one could fathom at the time.

Dan was more talented. Bazooka arm. Griese was the field general. Very smart. Made few mistakes. Dan made a lot. If there was a must win game I would actually take Griese.

Well yes obviously friend but I am more than just a facts person. Bob won SB's true, but Dan was still the better quarterback.

I agree 100%. I'm just more pointing out that sone people are acting as if it's the only criteria a career is judged by.

Back
Top Bottom