Who Has The Best...... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has The Best......

Justasportsfan said:
:up:

Hope to see you when Dominizzo starts a nother thread titled..... "who's betterthan Miamis mascott ?"

dude get a life u n ur bills y arent u on the Jills site cuz they succk to badd ehhh i thought so, and stop mocking me or else ill telll the mods

dominizzo said:
dude get a life u n ur bills y arent u on the Jills site cuz they succk to badd ehhh i thought so, and stop mocking me or else ill telll the mods
Oh cmon Domini. In all seriousness, you are my favorite FH poster. You make me laugh. "yaayyy, I made another signing, yaaaaay" :D.

finsnchips said:
good arguement...

Justa, by your theory we are more set at QB because AJ has played here for a year, and Gus knows the system. Losman is unproven.

However, I'd take Losman over Gus and AJ because he is more talented. I look at your QB situation the same way that I look at our Dline, with optimism.

Your view on our Dline is pessimistic. Yes, you know what you've got with your line, but potentially ours is a lot better. It might just be me, but I'd take the potential.

so u would rather risk playin a D line that u dont even know will play good than take a good D line that is proven in the league and is a force? now i know im a fin fan but sometimes u just have to realize what ur saying

yeah, he sure helped that DL that was ranked 30th against the run. Our unit is better.

We lost both our starting Starting DT's before October, not to mention we traded our holdout - probowl DE 2 weeks before the season. We brought in 3 DEs this year, and they are all better than anyone we've had opposite JT since Trace. Don't forget we brought in the Tractor Traylor, Chester should be back, and Kevin Carter will see time as a DT also. I'm not Positive, but doesn't that give us 4 former pro-bowlers in our Rotation ? Considering all this, you can take that 30th ranked rushing D and throw it out the window. If rival fans are gunna come here to talk smack they should atleast know what they are talking about. They're wasting too much of our time.

Boring your threads are.

like that :rolleyes:

We brought in 3 DEs this year, and they are all better than anyone we've had opposite JT since Trace.

Huh? Ogunleye is better than Carter and Holliday and who is the 3rd? roth? He hasn't played a down in the NFL and has a way to go to get 15 sacks in a season.

Don't forget we brought in the Tractor Traylor

55 year old keith Traylor? :lol:

I'm not Positive, but doesn't that give us 4 former pro-bowlers in our Rotation ?

Taylor and Carter, I don't believe Traylor or Holliday ever made a pro bowl.

Considering all this, you can take that 30th ranked rushing D and throw it out the window. If rival fans are gunna come here to talk smack they should atleast know what they are talking about.

Maybe you should know what you are talking about. Miami's best defensive players are getting up there in years and they brought in a bunch of older, over the hill, or underachieving vets.

Justasportsfan said:
talent means squat when that talent cannot play as a unit. The redskins w/ an all-pro line-up that couldn't do squat. The Pats won their 1st sb w/ a no name team. Other than you DT's you have good talent on paper as far as your DL is concerned.

We can spin the line-up of both teams by talking "what if's". We'll end up no where.

Talent is all we have to go by, and right now, whether you like it or not, we are better.:tongue:

Justasportsfan said:
I'm not the one going around telling people that JP is better than AJ. I hope JP is better. It's my opinion he will be better but it's not proven. Just like your DL is not proven to be better than ours. Thanks for making my point. ;)

Yea, but that would be untrue, Miami having more talent is the truth. :D

tay0365 said:
Talent is all we have to go by, and right now, whether you like it or not, we are better.:tongue:
just like your team was better and more talented than we were around this time last year. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
just like your team was better and more talented than we were around this time last year. :lol:

Exactly, and the moment players start going down like last year, I will then agree with you, but for now....It's the Dolphins.

tay0365 said:
Exactly, and the moment players start going down like last year, I will then agree with you, but for now....It's the Dolphins.
sure. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom