Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

I think we will get offers from teams with the 25th to 35th picks. I'm holding my breath that we don't trade up and we do take those offers to move to 25-35. There will always be room to trade up after we use our first 3 picks. That will be where you get value for trading up assuming the player is right.

Yeah I'd love this.

I know people think we might take Watt, but I think our bigger need is really at ILB rather than OLB. No one can stop the run here. If the best players are gone, and we can actually address an area of need, I'm all for Lamp.

Trade down w/ Kc in 1st for a 3rd & 6th
Then with Cle. for a 2nd,3rd,and 7th
sending 27 pick and 6th from KC to Cle

not buying fake news

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

reuben foster won't get past the Dolphins

Jarrad Davis won't get past the Dolphins at 22. If Reuben Foster, Derek Barnett, Malik Hooker, are already selected.

To me, a bit of a reach at 22. He or another good player would be there at 25-35. I've heard that the Browns may trade with the Panthers to 8 to get a QB after they take Garrett. The bigger the run on QB's and CB's before 22, the more options we will have to trade down and get Lamp, Willis or Davis.

Back
Top Bottom