Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

I'm hoping we get him. He's been my #2 pick if Foster doesn't drop. If Foster drops then take him all day

I hope he's gone before we pick. I don't like him when it comes to lateral movement for a linebacker

I'd take Malik McDowell and even Charles Harris over him. If we took Davis over either of them, I'd be disappointed.

Sometimes teams make stupid decisions. See Wes Welker.

Welker was a restricted free agent, not a trade

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Plus, 99% of the Fins fans thought getting a 2nd rd pick for Welker was a steal.

Welker was a restricted free agent, not a trade

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Plus, 99% of the Fins fans thought getting a 2nd rd pick for Welker was a steal.

He was a restricted free agent AND was traded to new england for a 2nd and 7th round pick.

No sit and wait.....these trade have been crazy so far and the dolphins DONT NEED to be giving up picks AT ALL

The way this draft is going he might make it to the 2nd round.

If it wasn't for that stupid ass Carroo trade we woulda been loaded with trade ammo to move up for him once he started falling SMH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom