Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

Bye Bye Jabril

I hope we don't live to regret not drafting him. Instead we drafted a guy who takes plays off and has a questionable desire to play football.:rolleyes2:

I was hoping to trade down. Good player but would've loved trading down. It was a good chance for us with quality players left on the board

Disgusted right now. We had 2 offers to trade back and we didn't. Had we taken Lamp or Foster I'd say its a no brainer to stay at #22....but to do what we did instead....I really think its amateur ****.

Besides the Steelers I also strongly thought Atlanta could be a trade partner....it turns out they actually did trade up...and they spent a 3rd round pick to do it just as I expected we'd get if we traded back in the late 1st. I'm sure they gave us the same but perhaps even better offer than they did to trade to the spot they went.

Then to see Watt go at #30 ...today ****ing sucks. I had a flat tire, my cars battery dies after...and I had to walk home...walked home to see us pick a player that won't be an immediate starter and is more of a luxury (to groom as the future to Wake) and won't be an impact in his first couple years.

How do you not solidfy your O-Line when your QB almost got his leg snapped off? How do you pass on an ELITE talent like Foster? How do you not address the LB/S/CB positions? AND IF YOU WANT a DE....WHY NOT trade back to get a guy like Willis? I would have been STOKED. Instead we are sitting with the same # of picks we started with...and we have a luxury guy who MAY be a great DE after development. And if hes a bust we just passed on pro bowlers in Lamp/Foster/Njoku among many others. Sound familiar?

I'll always give people the benefit of the doubt and despite all the hate for Mike T. and people concerned about Grier I was cool with them....but if Harris isn't getting 8+ sacks by year 2 then these two ****'s (Mike/Grier) need to be gone.

** On a side note - They called Harris "Chewbacca" I thought on NFL Network...is that a legit nickname he goes by?

I was so excited seeing Foster sitting there for us and than hearing them talking about the shoulder (s) being more of am issue than its been said.

I don't know anything about Harris but I trust the Dolphins did their research and this was their best pick.

I was kinda worried we would pick Peppers. Guys who don't have a position can frequently end up playing like it.

One of the positives for Harris is his motor. Why do people talk bad about it?

I never understood the love for Peppers here. We have a strong safety, and one of the best in the league.

Not for us.

Back
Top Bottom