Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

You get a hooker! And you get a hooker....!!!! Everybody gets a hooker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get a hooker! And you get a hooker....!!!! Everybody gets a hooker!

65188110.jpg

I never understood the love for Peppers here. We have a strong safety, and one of the best in the league.

Not for us.

We'd have moved Jones to offensive lineman. And then Peppers to offensive lineman. And then draft another offensive lineman. Because Dallas.

Boom. Championship.

Takes plays off and no desire...now that's funny.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2017 NFL Draft: Best remaining prospects - Who do you want in Round 2?

There's a lot of good prospects around remaining. Dan Feeny, Dorain Johnson, Obi, as well as more front 7 prospects. Who do you want?

Here's a snippet:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000803469/article/2017-nfl-draft-best-remaining-prospects

Here are the top remaining players in the 2017 NFL Draft, based on NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt's rankings of the top 150 prospects (number by player's name is where Brandt had them originally ranked).15. Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
25. Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
27. Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
28. Kevin King, CB, Washington

32. Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
33. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
35. Curtis Samuel, RB, Ohio State
36. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
38. Marcus Williams, S, Utah
39. Josh Jones, S, North Carolina State
40. Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State

41. Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
44. Marcus Maye, S, Florida
45. Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State

46. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt

I'd be very happy with Lamp or Willis if we can somehow finagle that. Doubling down on DE would not be such a bad thing, and the news about Mike Pouncey continues to cause me a great amount of concern for the interior of our OL.

More realistically, I think we will be looking at the secondary in the second round.

I'll tell you the one player I do not want: Dalvin Cook. From reading up on him, it sounds like he is a legitimate, bonafide piece of garbage.

Lamp, Awuzie, Obi, Baker, Cunningham, Bowser, Johnson, Feeney, Robinson, King, Williams, Jones, McDowell, McMillan, Tankersely, Maye

I didn't limit my list to guys who won't make it to 54 because I don't count out the Dolphins moving up.

There are so many guys available that are first round talents. Not a fan of ever moving up in any draft, but I don't want to miss on the chance to get two first round graded players. I think if we want a guard one of Johnson or Feeney will be there for us. I also think one or two of those safeties make it to us. The linebackers and corners will go.

I so want LB in the 2nd. We have to fix that. I would love our draft if we get two quality D positions in the top 60 picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should go defense again with 54. Give me Cunningham, Bowser, McDowell or Obi.

If those are gone and Feeney is there, you take him.

Would you trade next years 1st round pick to get Lamp early in the 2nd round?

No way.

Shouldn't have to either. 54 + next year's 2 should be enough.

I'm more in favor of going defense again, then moving up in the third for a guard. Johnson, Dawkins, Feeney, Elflein, or Asiata will make it out of round two. At least one of them.

Alot of good talented players still on the board. I hope we don't mess this up.

Back
Top Bottom