Who is ABSOLUTELY sold on Griese? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is ABSOLUTELY sold on Griese?

Griese better be the starter. The starting job should be his to lose.

So i guess other than the buffalo fan, most people like griese over jay but they're not positive he's the answer either.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
im sold.....

name a team that would sign jay fiedler if he gets released

Arizona, Oakland, New Orleans....

I am not a huge Fiedler fan but most criticism against him is unfounded. Anyway BG is not fully healthy. On the sack that he took, he saw the rush and tried to step up in the pocket and could not. His lateral movement is so-so. If he gets the start against Indy our recievers will need to do a better job of holding on to the ball.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I am not completely sold, but the question is:

Who is more sold on Griese than Fiedler?

I'll take Griese with that..

I'll agree with that too

lol...oakland? id take gannon over fiedler any day

I am in no way sold on Griese, and I would give the start to Jay against Indy if Jay is healthier than Griese is by then. I am utterly convinced that the problem with this team has the initials NT, not JF.

That said, I fully expect Griese to get the start, and I hope he doesn't lose the team a game against the Colts that they really need. I'm willing to have him prove me wrong about his ability to lead a team like the Dolphins if that's the way it goes...

I was very satisfied with Griese's performance tonight. He played great, despite the fact that some of the receivers had butterfingers tnight **** cough, cough, Derrius Thompson, cough, cough*** The only hesitation I have is that the Chargers played like creampuffs, but Griese did what he was supposed to do. He should only get better from here on out as he shakes off the rust, gets in-game experince with his teammates, and Norv starts expanding the playcalling.

And Fiedler now falls into the role that he should have been in all along ....... a decent back up.

i'm completely sold on griese...

sydor and circling wagons and fin-atic are all right. griese is the turning point of our season. feebler never did anything right. we can't lose with griese

a team that would sign fiedler. i don't know... maybe the chargers... i think he'd be wanted in chicago or carolina as well.

Possibly Dallas ,watching Griese play there was only one pass hat could not have been caught (25-30 yarder to McMicheal) all of the othere incompletions were dropped balls I think it is the velocity of the balls. Im not completely convinced but I say say start him next week. Ricky needs to hold the ball better and go outside more quite trying to cut back inside so much.

I am half sold, so far I like what I see.....let BG play against the Colts and I'll make my final decision.

From what I've seen so far....I'm sold.

Jay played against bad defenses of the Texans and Jets, and did nothing near what Griese did last night.

With the exception of one overthrow on a deep ball, his passes were on target. It's his job to lose now, unless Wanny kisses Jay's *** again.

At this point, I'll take Griese.....I sure hope he starts against Indy.....then we'll really see how good he is.

First time poster here. I've always been a Jay supporter, but after seeing him not take advantage of weak, depleted defenses for 2 weeks in a row, I finally saw the light. I was pretty anxious to see what SOB (Son of Bob) would do. Yeah, it's the piss poor Chargers, but I can't remember the last time Fiedler threw passes like that to the receivers in stride.

I'm not ready to anoint him as the savior just yet after 1 game, but he's obviously played better than Fiedler at this point. This was the perfect game for SOB to come in to get his feet wet against a weak team and build his confidence. I'll feel better if he performs well next week against Indy, and if the same happens against the Titans, then I'll be sold completely. Ferrall on WQAM said receivers were saying he threw the ball with more zip than what's his name so that should tell you something. Even Norv prefers SOB if you read between the lines when he gets interviewed. He doesn't trust Fiedler to run his offense.
Case in point: Last week, phins at the opp 5...run, run, run, field goal. Last night...they allowed SOB to heave it in the end zone.

Back
Top Bottom