Who is better, Bills or Jets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better, Bills or Jets?

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
My vote goes to bills.
They have better offense jets have better D.
Darn forgot to post a poll!
Whatever,
Bills 1 point
Jets 0 points

It's not too late, make a pole up and get it in here somehow.

The Bills have a better defensive backfield than the Jets but the rest of the Bills D remains a question mark. 7 players on that side of the ball were on IR last year and if they come back as expected with a young team maturing a year, Buffalos D will be as good as the Jets.

Too much hangs on Edwards taking a step forward and the line comming together. The interior of the line is better, even with the rookies, Butler played rt in college and Walker is more athletic and has better feet than you would think a man his size would. He won't be left alone on the blind side either, but will have plenty of help from tight ends and rbs. A 2nd year player is being groomed for tackle in Bell, who is an athletic freak like Peters was, but raw, which is probably why they haven't drafted or signed anyone after Peters exited.

Still there are too many "ifs" when talking about the Bills offense, mainly because of the QB and line, but on the whole the Bills should field a better product than NY on that side of the Ball.

Everyone has the Bills written off as the same old perennial losers, and they certainly don't deserve even the benifit of the doubt after last years meltdown, but they are still better than the Jets.

The coaching should be improved. DJ is on the hot seat and this might motivate him to drop his conservative, predictable ways and take a risk or two.

Jets are a better team if Mark Sanchez does good but if he struggles then the bills

Jets will have the best defense in the AFC east, the Bills may have the worst defense in the AFC East.

The Jets have a much better OL, a better run game. Only thing the Bills have on the Jets period is they have 2 good WRs and a experienced 3rd year QB. I think the Jets are the better team though.

Jets will play defense, confusing Edwards into INTs and bad decisions and run the ball all over their defense.

Love how Dolphin fans think the Dolphins are elite though, they are right here with the rest of the AFC east, the Patriots are the only elite team in the divison. The Dolphins won 11 games, coming out on top in a lot of close ones. They won't be that fortunate this season, I've seen it happen way too many times in the NFL. Teams go from bad to good in a year, then go back to bad the next. Its a cycle, the Dolphins had the ball go their way, it was a great run. But most times it doesn't continue the next season.

Love how Dolphin fans think the Dolphins are elite though, they are right here with the rest of the AFC east, the Patriots are the only elite team in the divison. The Dolphins won 11 games, coming out on top in a lot of close ones. They won't be that fortunate this season, I've seen it happen way too many times in the NFL. Teams go from bad to good in a year, then go back to bad the next. Its a cycle, the Dolphins had the ball go their way, it was a great run. But most times it doesn't continue the next season.

That's pretty funny.

When Bill Parcells took over for the Jets after their 1-15 season, Parcells took the Jets to a winning record of 9-7 in his first year..

In his 2nd year after that 1-15 season, Parcells took the Jets to a record of 12-4, an AFC east title, and an AFC Championship Berth... And only your 2nd division title in the last 40 years (the only other division title you won was with Pennington as your QB leading your team)..

Dan Henning, current dolphins offensive coordinator, went to Carolina after their disastrous 1-15 season.. Their first season after going 1-15, they went 9-7..

The next season, just 2 years removed from their 1-15 season, the Carolina Panthers were in the Super Bowl.

The precedence has been set..

You are forgetting who is running the show in Miami. And the quality of our front office who have a lot of experience turning bad teams around into contenders.

Love how Jets fans think how the jets are elite though.
Dolfins have a QB an equal offensive line with jets, better runningback they have more than one receiver. The jets may have Darrelle Revis and Kerry Rhodes, throw in Kris Jenkins if you must, but everywhere else the fins are equal or better.

Jets will have the best defense in the AFC east, the Bills may have the worst defense in the AFC East.

The Jets have a much better OL, a better run game. Only thing the Bills have on the Jets period is they have 2 good WRs and a experienced 3rd year QB. I think the Jets are the better team though.

Jets will play defense, confusing Edwards into INTs and bad decisions and run the ball all over their defense.

So you mean like going from 4-12 to 9-7 and then "cycling" back to 4-12 once again?

I love how most Jet fans think that Miami is a trash team. I have not seen one Phin fan say we had an elite team. History shows that we will go to the AFC Champ. or the SB this year. Realistically in my opinion, Miami will go to the Wildcard and lose in the divisional playoff round. In 2010, I think we win the Super Bowl (or atleast go to it).

I love how most Jet fans think that Miami is a trash team. I have not seen one Phin fan say we had an elite team. History shows that we will go to the AFC Champ. or the SB this year. Realistically in my opinion, Miami will go to the Wildcard and lose in the divisional playoff round. In 2010, I think we win the Super Bowl (or atleast go to it).
In the other thread Fin fans were saying the Dolphins are an elite team. I don't think the Dolphins are trash, I just think they are on the same level as the Jets and Bills. Though I feel the Bills are the worst team in the division.

Love how Jets fans think how the jets are elite though.
Dolfins have a QB an equal offensive line with jets, better runningback they have more than one receiver. The jets may have Darrelle Revis and Kerry Rhodes, throw in Kris Jenkins if you must, but everywhere else the fins are equal or better.
Find one Jets fan on this board that has said the Jets are elite? Not even one has voted for the Jets as the best team in the division, every other team got a vote.

Jets possibly could become elite in a couple seasons if Mark Sanchez turns into the QB I think he'll be. But this season is a learning year, for a new system and to see what we have in some younger players, especially interested in what we have at WR in David Clowney and Chansi Stuckey.

I love how you say the Dolphins have an equal OL and a better running back yet the Jets had a better run game? Something in your theory is wrong.
I love how you say throw in Kris Jenkins if you want, because you know hes better than anyone on the Dolphins defensive line. And NT is the most important position in a 3-4 defense. I'll take the Jets LBs, and DBs over the Dolphins, definitely our ILBs over the Dolphins. The Dolphins have us beat at OLB with Porter, but our OLBs are better against the run.

In the other thread Fin fans were saying the Dolphins are an elite team. I don't think the Dolphins are trash, I just think they are on the same level as the Jets and Bills. Though I feel the Bills are the worst team in the division.
I agree. I see Miami and the Jets being on the same level, but with the rookie QB and the new HC, I will take Miami over NY (not being a homer). I don't think New England is going to dominate the division and I think Buffalo is the worst team in the division.

Don't listen to those fans who say we are elite. We're not elite, but we are on our way. If we win half our games, we have proven that we can face hard teams and win. An 8-8 season would be success to me. I'm excited for 2010. I like it when the whole division is competitive, so people can debate. I hate New England the most because their fans are very ****y and annoying. They act like they have owned the division for 40 years lol.

Find one Jets fan on this board that has said the Jets are elite? Not even one has voted for the Jets as the best team in the division, every other team got a vote.

Jets possibly could become elite in a couple seasons if Mark Sanchez turns into the QB I think he'll be. But this season is a learning year, for a new system and to see what we have in some younger players, especially interested in what we have at WR in David Clowney and Chansi Stuckey.

I love how you say the Dolphins have an equal OL and a better running back yet the Jets had a better run game? Something in your theory is wrong.
I love how you say throw in Kris Jenkins if you want, because you know hes better than anyone on the Dolphins defensive line. And NT is the most important position in a 3-4 defense. I'll take the Jets LBs, and DBs over the Dolphins, definitely our ILBs over the Dolphins. The Dolphins have us beat at OLB with Porter, but our OLBs are better against the run.
The Jets have a better D on paper than Miami. I'm pretty excited about our Secondary though, of course if they pan out. Jets will be in a great position if Sanchez proves to be good. Next year I expect him to be really good. However, this year I see him struggling, but that's my opinion. Our O-Line is pretty solid, but we lack depth. With Grove as our center, our running game is going to be great. I think NY has the best running game in the AFC EAST, but with the lack of WR's, teams are going to stack the box. Ronnie Brown is in great shape, in contract year, and is 2 years off injury. I agree about the D-Line, but that was last year. Our D-line should be much improved, so we'll see.

I can't wait for that Monday night game in Miami this year, if the Dolphins win it's going to be one of the greatest football nights of my life. There has been so much trash talk this off-season with the Jets and Fins :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom