Who is better, Bills or Jets? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is better, Bills or Jets?

With the exception of 2007, Miami usually always splits with New England. So, it doesn't really matter if they have Brady or not, Miami can still beat them.
So you don't think the Pats would have won one more game with Brady than they did with the guy who hadn't played a game since high school?

When a guy who hadn't played sine High School plays pretty darn good with the same system that Tom Brady had, it speaks words about how elite Tom Brady really is.

Matt Hasselbeck is back for the Seahawks this season. Does the NFC West go through Seattle this year? No, it goes through Arizona. To be the champs, you have to beat the champs. The AFC East goes through Miami, no question about it.

Matt Hasselback isnt Tom Brady. Not even close. And the Seahawks are not the Patriots.

Just because your the champs doesnt mean the division goes through you. Especially when the injury bug hit the Pats like it did last season.

When a guy who hadn't played sine High School plays pretty darn good with the same system that Tom Brady had, it speaks words about how elite Tom Brady really is.

Or maybe, just maybe, it tells us how good the Pats actually are and how good of a coach they have. Puke.

When Brady was leading basically the same team the year before they had the highest scoring offense in the history of the NFL and went undefeated in the regular season.

Of course, that had nothing to do with Brady though. :rolleyes2:

Or maybe, just maybe, it tells us how good the Pats actually are and how good of a coach they have. Puke.

When Brady was leading basically the same team the year before they had the highest scoring offense in the history of the NFL and went undefeated in the regular season.

Of course, that had nothing to do with Brady though. :rolleyes2:
In 07, that was brady's only spectacular season.
And the patsies just told him "bomb it down the field on every play of the game"
When you have a top 5 receiver like randy moss and you throw it deep 20 times a game, there are a handful of quarterbacks who could have a 50 td season.
They either did that or they asked him to do a bubble screen to wes welker and he would get 10-20 yards.

In 07, that was brady's only spectacular season.
And the patsies just told him "bomb it down the field on every play of the game"
When you have a top 5 receiver like randy moss and you throw it deep 20 times a game, there are a handful of quarterbacks who could have a 50 td season.
They either did that or they asked him to do a bubble screen to wes welker and he would get 10-20 yards.

Tom Brady was the best QB in the league and a HOF QB prior to 2007, and he did it with a bunch of nobodys at WR. Take your superhomer glasses off so you can see reality.

it's gettin' intense up in here. I think we should just let bygons be bygons (don't know if I spelled that right, but never really knew what that phrase meant) and just agree that every team and player is good in their own right.

The Patriots are a good team, the Jets are good, the Bills, Dolphins, all good teams, and so on. So arguing about who is the best is rather pointless I think. My teams better, no my teams better," your guy sucks, no your guy sucks." That's kinda what it's like.

To be fair, some people are making some good points, so kudos. I just hate Internet arguing and what not, I thinnk it's pointless.

Tom Brady was the best QB in the league and a HOF QB prior to 2007, and he did it with a bunch of nobodys at WR. Take your superhomer glasses off so you can see reality.

Even if he would've been a HOF qb it wouldn't be because of his talent, it would be more because of his super bowls than anything else.
he only had 1 4,000 yard season prior to 07.

But like chibully said, there is no point arguing about this, i will always think peyton manning is better than tom brady, and there will always be many other quarterbacks in my mind who are much better than tom brady.

How many 4000 yard seasons did Joe Montana have in his career? We're not talking about fantasy football.

I would have to say the Jets over the Bills.

The Bills have been atrocious against winning teams.. I think they have a record of something like 4-22 in their last 26 games against teams with a winning record.

That is on a Detroit Lions level of year to year ineptness versus teams with a winning record.

At least the Jets have shown they can beat good teams once in a while and not lose to them so often.. Until the Bills prove they can beat a team with a winning record in back to back weeks, and do it convincingly, the Bills will be the basement dwellers in the division.

I disagree. The AFC EAST does not go through the Patriots. They've owned the division for most of this decade, but Miami still owns the division in all the division stats except SB wins and conference wins. New England also had a easy divison when they had their dynasty. The Dolphins had a good D (not elite) and a decent offense, but bad coaching and drafting led to our downfall. We used to be in the playoffs every year, but now we are a team fighting for respect. The Bills went through hell as well. The Jets, well, had some good runs this decade, but they haven't accomplished anything either. However, the division is much more tougher. The Patriots will not own the division. If you think the Pats will be 6-0 in the division, then you are delusional.

Chad Pennington will probably be injured this season, so that means Henne will take his place. Will Henne be good? I don't know, time will tell. I hope people don't think Sanchez will be like Matt Ryan (had a great running game and very good o-line) and Flacco (Elite D and solid offense). Their rookie seasons were very overrated in my opinion, but they are good QB's. This season will test them. Ryan will have to deal with a harder schedule and Flacco won't have an elite D. I doubt Sanchez will start this season anyways. Let him develop and do not throw him to the wolves, like Miami did with Beck.

I never said the Pats will be 6-0 in the division. I've seen both the Jets and Dolphins beat them with Brady at QB before.

But the Patriots coming into this season assuming Brady is healthy (and yes I know its hard to just assume that but until I see otherwise i'm going to be prepared for him coming back at full stregnth) are the best team on paper. Key word is on paper but the Pats have dominated this division with Brady so that cant be forgotten.

You said the Dolphins went on a downward spiral for a while there and I agree with that but the Jets have had some pretty solid teams in this last decade like you said but still couldnt overcome the Pats.

But yes I agree I think the division as a whole has got a lot better. But until the Pats get beat with Brady they still have to be looked at as the team to beat in this division IMO.

As far as Sanchez goes I to would like to see Clemens start and have Sanchez learn a little while holding a clipboard but I dont think that will be the case.

I never said the Pats will be 6-0 in the division. I've seen both the Jets and Dolphins beat them with Brady at QB before.

But the Patriots coming into this season assuming Brady is healthy (and yes I know its hard to just assume that but until I see otherwise i'm going to be prepared for him coming back at full stregnth) are the best team on paper. Key word is on paper but the Pats have dominated this division with Brady so that cant be forgotten.

You said the Dolphins went on a downward spiral for a while there and I agree with that but the Jets have had some pretty solid teams in this last decade like you said but still couldnt overcome the Pats.

But yes I agree I think the division as a whole has got a lot better. But until the Pats get beat with Brady they still have to be looked at as the team to beat in this division IMO.

As far as Sanchez goes I to would like to see Clemens start and have Sanchez learn a little while holding a clipboard but I dont think that will be the case.
Well let's hope Brady walks into a revived division and gets beaten down by us AFC EAST teams.
:pop:

Jets have a way better offensive line. Thats where games are won. I am not worried about the Bills whatsoever, even with TO. You cant hit TO if the QB is on his ***.

I disagree wholehearedly they are the best on paper. I would stack our whole Oline up against yours anyday. Our 3 RB's are way better than your 3 even though yours are very effective.

Jpeasy and J Taylor vs. crable? who else? you need some young guys to seriously step up and take over what Vrable used to do. Your safeties are not that great vs. what you had in Harrison.

Back
Top Bottom