Who is our first rounder in 2016? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our first rounder in 2016?

I wouldn't mind former Dolphin John Bosa's son Joey who plays for Ohio State...our defensive front would be sick.

yeah to even have a shot at Bosa the season would be a fiasco or we'd have to give up a future first but kid is very good. Needs to be a little more disciplined in the run game, but to me with his work ethic he'll be more highly thought of than Clowney was coming out.

LBs like Myles Jack, Jaylon Smith and Scooby Wright are worth watching... Maybe even Joe Bolden if he plays up to the hype Harbaugh and Durkin are giving him this year. I think some DEs may be on the board depending on how Fede does as OV will be a tough resign and Shelby may as well if he builds off last year.

Scooby Snacks or bust....

DE will most likely be our biggest need with Wake getting older, Vernon may be gone as well as Shelby. Next on the list would be cb unless things sort themselves out this year. We have lots of young ones we just need them to start playing to potential or even higher. We have lots of young LBs but if a stud drops, that would be 3rd. I pray LT isn't a need for two more years with Albert signed. Alberto's the only linemen who is up there in age. We may need a guard but I like Douglas' chances as well as Turners.

I would guess it will be a defensive front 7 player, DE/OLB/ILB.

Could be a tight end like Pharaoh Brown for all we know (pending recovery).

Jordan Cameron's deal has the look of a one year contract and Dion Sims isn't exactly giving anyone great confidence.

Could be a tight end like Pharaoh Brown for all we know (pending recovery).

Jordan Cameron's deal has the look of a one year contract and Dion Sims isn't exactly giving anyone great confidence.

Oregon is the TE version of Ohio State. Pharaoh Brown, Johnny Mundt, and Evan Bayliss can all play.

We will definitely have multiple needs and there will be multiple bpas like every year.

We are expected to be drafting in second half of round one for a few years, barring change in regime. One interesting option is a QB, if a good prospect should be available becayse it is a crucial position. Guys like Wilson and Ben were not taken top 10 or as a necessity but a wise choice nonetheless.

We will definitely have multiple needs and there will be multiple bpas like every year.

We are expected to be drafting in second half of round one for a few years, barring change in regime. One interesting option is a QB, if a good prospect should be available becayse it is a crucial position. Guys like Wilson and Ben were not taken top 10 or as a necessity but a wise choice nonetheless.

Unless Tannehill falls apart, Miami is not drafting a QB in the 1st. Later? Sure, could happen. Anything earlier than a fifth would surprise me.

Walter Football's current Phin's first round pick is Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith. Smith looks very fast on film, and he has fantastic hands....if he gets his hands on you, you are going down. I rarely see guys breaking tackles or getting away from Smith, so he would be a good fit along with Myles Jack or Scooby Wright.

I think our other clear area of need is still the O-line. Taylor Decker of Ohio State is high on my list....probably more of a RT than LT....depending on what happens with Albert or James, he should be given a good look.

I think well be looking for another pass rusher, especially with ov most likely moving on.

I think well be looking for another pass rusher, especially with ov most likely moving on.

I'll be curious to see how the DE/Edge group shakes out. We may not be in position to draft a DE worth a 1st RD pick. I think one of the LB's will be there, and I always like drafting to the strength of a class.

I'll be curious to see how the DE/Edge group shakes out. We may not be in position to draft a DE worth a 1st RD pick. I think one of the LB's will be there, and I always like drafting to the strength of a class.

Ya I haven't really begun to evaluate the class, so no clue who will be where, but I think missing on dion was a big miss, wake is older OV could be gone, a pass rusher is going to be a big need for the future.

Linebacker makes sense too though.

Ya I haven't really begun to evaluate the class, so no clue who will be where, but I think missing on dion was a big miss, wake is older OV could be gone, a pass rusher is going to be a big need for the future.

Linebacker makes sense too though.

Yeah, lot of time left, and if they view an available DE as a comparable talent, I think they'll go that route.

Left tackle. I'm good with a tackle in the first, especially when I think it'll be a pick in the 20s. Fix that position once and for all and get it over with.

Back
Top Bottom