Who is our first rounder in 2016? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our first rounder in 2016?

Qm9jgLX-1.gif

MVsFwf0-1.gif

hNXx9PQ-1.gif

First gif is on the QB...guy thinks he's got 3 minutes to throw the ball? What the freak.

Anyway...as of last night we are now picking 5th overall.

Detroit
Kansas City
Jacksonville
Chicago
Miami

QB. I wanted Tannehill to make it but the regression this year is unreal. Granted they have OL issues but I can't help but think he has checked out mentally.

Saw Paxton Lynch against S Florida and liked what I saw. Not sure where he'll go in the draft but I would bet he could unseat Tannehill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Lynch becomes a hot commodity I'm all for trading down.

If Lynch becomes a hot commodity I'm all for trading down.

I see him being drafted in 2017, even though I think he is eligible in 2016?

I see him being drafted in 2017, even though I think he is eligible in 2016?

I cannot imagine why he'd return to Memphis. Perhaps one more shot at the Poulan Weed Eater Bowl?

I cannot imagine why he'd return to Memphis. Perhaps one more shot at the Poulan Weed Eater Bowl?

Because he still needs to work on his footwork, mechanics and other things...although if I were him I also would want to get out of Memphis as quickly as I could. Not much in Memphis, other than Elvis, Beale Street and barbecue. :chuckle:

My pick... VH3 Florida CB. Not sure if he makes it out the Top 10, but he's my pick. 6'0" 200 lbs. We need a shutdown CB...

I am watching Cal QB Jared GOFF, and I am really impressed with his throws. He is really smooth and can make all the throws. I doubt we would draft a QB early, but Goff looks like he may be the first QB taken off the board.

I am watching Cal QB Jared GOFF, and I am really impressed with his throws. He is really smooth and can make all the throws. I doubt we would draft a QB early, but Goff looks like he may be the first QB taken off the board.

4 first half INT's tho...

4 first half INT's tho...

Yeah the Utah D really was getting pressure on him and he started forcing it. Ended up with five picks. :ponder: Reminds me of when I watched Hackenberg of Penn State and his OL fell apart, but I think Goff just started forcing passes and he cannot do this against a good defense like Utah.

Back
Top Bottom