Who is our leader on offense? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our leader on offense?

DonShula84 said:
Screwed Fiedler over? That trash should have been out of a job atleast a year ago. He had to many opportunities. Feeley had no chance to be the leader last year, he was a new guy taking over part way through the season.

If you remember Fiedler won 10 games for 4 seasons, 2 of those without Ricky williams. Bring back jay and lamar :D

Dmarino110 said:
If you remember Fiedler won 10 games for 4 seasons, 2 of those without Ricky williams. Bring back jay and lamar :D

OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well Lamar wouldn't be so bad, small hands though. :cool:

It's McMichael, even though he has holes in his own game that he needs to fix. Chambers is quiet in demeanor, but I can see the O rallying around one of his one handed tip toeing catches. I want Feely to lead and do well, but if I'm on the field with him and I see him dancing around like a little boy getting a spanking when someone smacked him on the butt, well I just can't rally around that...

Dmarino110 said:
It should be the QB,**cough cough** who hopefully played more then 8 games in college **cough cough**.

Fiedler was the leader on the Offense and the players liked him. I think we screwed him over (spielman screwed him, and forced wanny to do so).

So as of now its Chambers and Mcmicheals. I think Gus could be a leader but how much does he have left in the tank

You are kidding, right? Fiedler got screwed by us???!! We got screwed by Wanny being a stubborn POS and not pulling him when he sucked a**. So you're a Fiedler fan, u dont back Feeley obviously, and you are sticking up for Dave W............Is that you Wanny???

wazzy said:
feely- 2nd year player and he doesnt look like he shows good leadership even though he is a tuff guy

brown- he is a rookie

O-Line- None of them have been around longer then 3 years

Chambers- possibly our leader considering hes been around the longest on our offense

Mcmichael- The most consistent player on our offense for us

Booker- His second year here

I think 1 thing we lack is leadership on offense considering our defense is set even though this isn't something huge to worry about but it does hurt in close games probly?

Well if we are all hoping for a happy ending to next year, which I'm sure we all are, it better be AJ Feeley. I think his progression into a good QB or his falling into a bust category will pretty much define our season next year and will dictate a MUCH longer rebuilding phase for this team if he fails.

Dmarino110 said:

Funny how not one single team in the entire NFL thought enough of Flappy Ears to even give him a chance at a starting job.

Wonder why? You must be right about Jay and the entire NFL is wrong huh? :shakeno:

Any championship caliber team HAS to have a QB for their leader. Feeley or Frerotte...I don`t care, one of them has to take that role on this team.

Goin` Deep said:
Any championship caliber team HAS to have a QB for their leader. Feeley or Frerotte...I don`t care, one of them has to take that role on this team.

Tampa's and Baltimore's QBs just buckled up and enjoyed the ride. Nah, just BSing I see your point...

And The Leader Is......

Randy Mcmichael hands down, he's the voice, the heart and the motor on O. J.T. and zach got the d's heart and sole.

Unfortunately there is no one worthy of a leadership position on our offense right now.

Usually the veteran QB or key OL would assume that role but there is no one who has been here long enough to be respected enough.Respect depends a lot on performance as well.Here again there is no one you can point to.

Its there to be taken next year.Who will it be? My guess it will be the starting QB whomever that may be.

Trekbiz said:
Funny how not one single team in the entire NFL thought enough of Flappy Ears to even give him a chance at a starting job.

Wonder why? You must be right about Jay and the entire NFL is wrong huh? :shakeno:

I never said he would start anywhere else. I didnt like him for 2 and 1/2 years either, but I do acknoledge him as a tough compedator who wanted to win. I respected him but never said he was a marino or even scott michel

Who were all the teams knocking down Feeleys door to get him? old flappy ears Played more then 8 games in college and was a triathelete. he also won 10 games his first season as the starter (hes done more the feeley both pro and college)

Why cant some people admit this was one of the stupidest shows of power (SPIELMAN) ever in the NFL

Back
Top Bottom