Who is our leader on offense? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is our leader on offense?

Nobody is yet! Somebody will step up and it SHOULD be A.J. "The Run and Gun, Don't call me a Pretty Boy" Feeley. Otherwise we go out and get nother QB and he knows that.

Well. I will say it's the player that most of the offense said was the leader and inspired some of them.

The same guy that got his finger dislocated then cambe back one play later and threw a TD to Chambers. The same guy that didn't use excuses as to his poor play. The same guy that play after play got back up off the ground after being pile drived into it.

Trust me, Feeley has the respect and he is the leader of the offense.

Leaders don't single out their indivdual achievements or stats after a win. Complain about the amount of catches after a win. *cOUGH Cough McMichaels*

After Feeley, I would have to say Chambers. Only he is too quiet.

Feeley earned the respect of his teammates with his toughness last year. I think he'll be a fine leader, as long as his quality of play progresses.

DonShula84 said:
Screwed Fiedler over? That trash should have been out of a job atleast a year ago. He had to many opportunities. Feeley had no chance to be the leader last year, he was a new guy taking over part way through the season.

Well he is not out of a job right now, he is playing for the Jets. If Jay was trash then AJ is dog Sh*t. Jay had a new cordinator every year also but that was no excuse. AJ had just as good a chance as anyone, and only proved he could throw TDs to players NOT wearing Dolphin uniforms

PhinFan0202 said:
Chris Chambers will be the leader on the offense. AJ hasn't done anything yet to earn the right of being the leader.

I strongly disagree!! He has proven he is a great leader.......... for the other team. He could be the opponents designated leader, and touchdown maker. :roflmao: :roflmao:

wazzy said:
feely- 2nd year player and he doesnt look like he shows good leadership even though he is a tuff guy

brown- he is a rookie

O-Line- None of them have been around longer then 3 years

Chambers- possibly our leader considering hes been around the longest on our offense

Mcmichael- The most consistent player on our offense for us

Booker- His second year here

I think 1 thing we lack is leadership on offense considering our defense is set even though this isn't something huge to worry about but it does hurt in close games probly?

Of all those that you wrote, the one that showed some pride and leadership skills, was McMike. When he started yelling and getting upset on how bad the team was playing, that is what we need in a leader, so emotion.

you people feeley is fine. give him a chance to practice with the 1st offense in preseason. last year he didn't even work out with the 1st team offense before becoming starting QB. he did show some progress in teh month of december. and i think he will continue that progress in this season.

It would be nice to see some of the O lineman step it up, and keep this offense focused and fired up. McMike was vocal last year, however he needs to more vocal on the field with more consistant play, that will set the example for the others to follow!

Chambers has to step up and be the man on offense. He is their best weapon as of now.

finsfan99 said:
Chambers has to step up and be the man on offense. He is their best weapon as of now.
Yes, but he too has to set the example on the consistant basis to earn the respect of his fellow players. He has also got to earn fely's respect like Dan had with McDuffie, that in a time of need, Chambers will be there to help Feely out of a jam!

Even though Feeleys numbers weren't good last year, I think he showed the fire, desire and attitude of a leader. Can't you guys remember seeing how vocal he was? I think Feeley will make a good leader in this new offense. McMike is also a good candidate because of his attitude and how vocal he is. I can't see Chambers ever being considered a "leader" with his mouth. That guy seems like one of the most quiet in the league...ESPECIALLY for a WR.

ladeback said:
Even though Feeleys numbers weren't good last year, I think he showed the fire, desire and attitude of a leader. Can't you guys remember seeing how vocal he was? I think Feeley will make a good leader in this new offense. McMike is also a good candidate because of his attitude and how vocal he is. I can't see Chambers ever being considered a "leader" with his mouth. That guy seems like one of the most quiet in the league...ESPECIALLY for a WR.
I would like to see our O lineman stick up for there quarterback a lot more. They acted like they were too good to go to bat for our battered quarterback. This team needs to know that they have each others back, and don't let the other team just rough our quarterback by stepping on him on there way back to ther huddle! They need to bring it!

Back
Top Bottom