Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Its Zach Thomas IMO, he is a team player, he has redone his contract many times so he can stay on this team, he gives to the community, and he is by no means a ''dirty player''.

I would agree with you that it is Zach Thomas. One hell of a team player and he wants to stay with Miami.

From what I hear, he is also one of the most intellegent Dolphins. He studies a hell of a lot of film! ummm...who else?...Does Nick Saban count? He's not a player, but he's still a Dolphin...he's got that classy, but don't F with me attitude!

Zach hates me, so I'll have to find someone else.....

Why? did you egg his house?

I think Ronnie and Ricky are both classy, ronnie calls himself a humble guy and Ricky seems like a nice person (he's a little nutty though)

both zach and jason taylor come to mind for me...

AirMarino83 said:
both zach and jason taylor come to mind for me...

Jason talks too much trash to be "classiest." I think the prototype for class would be someone like Barry Sanders, who whenever he scored, handed the ball to the ref...almost as though he had done it before.

zach thomas most def. he is a stand up guy n has respect for everyone he plays for, you never see him talkin smack or takin shots at other teams like maybe his brother in law big JT

PatsSuck456 said:
Why? did you egg his house?

I think Ronnie and Ricky are both classy, ronnie calls himself a humble guy and Ricky seems like a nice person (he's a little nutty though)

It was during the years when the Jets had swept us like 4 years straight. I was at the Signature Grand during the Phinz kickoff banquet, and as I was getting his autograph, I said "So are we going to be the Jets this year??".....

Well, needless to say he took it personally. He blirted out "We don't need to beat the Jets!, they never even make the playoffs!", "Who cares about the Jets!"....

Well, being the life long Phinz fan that I am, I said "We do", "The fans care about beating the Jets". "We're sick of getting swept by a team we should be beating". I was angry at him, and he was angry at me, and we parted ways seconds later....

I see him all every year during the off-season at various Phinz gatherings, and he always gives me the stare from hell {I like to call it....}. I just don't think he likes me very much because of that day in particular. He recognizes me, and he looks like he wants to rip my head off the minute we make eye contact...

It's kind of funny knowing he hates me. I'm sure he's a stand-up guy deep down....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

yea i would have to say zach thomas but don shulas a very classy guy, just the way he presents him self is high class all the way

He's one guy whose bad side I wouldn't want to be on.

BLITZKRIEG said:
It was during the years when the Jets had swept us like 4 years straight. I was at the Signature Grand during the Phinz kickoff banquet, and as I was getting his autograph, I said "So are we going to be the Jets this year??".....

Well, needless to say he took it personally. He blirted out "We don't need to beat the Jets!, they never even make the playoffs!", "Who cares about the Jets!"....

Well, being the life long Phinz fan that I am, I said "We do", "The fans care about beating the Jets". "We're sick of getting swept by a team we should be beating". I was angry at him, and he was angry at me, and we parted ways seconds later....

I see him all every year during the off-season at various Phinz gatherings, and he always gives me the stare from hell {I like to call it....}. I just don't think he likes me very much because of that day in particular. He recognizes me, and he looks like he wants to rip my head off the minute we make eye contact...

It's kind of funny knowing he hates me. I'm sure he's a stand-up guy deep down....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

haha funny story, but im sure hes still a great person but he seems like the kind of guy to take something like that personal....but i do deff agree that we cant lose to pathetic teams like the jets

Back
Top Bottom