Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin?

Classiest of all time - John Offerdahl - hands down.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Kevin Carter strikes me as a standup guy and a real leader on the defense.
I have to agree. when they were here in San Diego, Kevin was told by a team official it was time to leave Seau's Restaurant, and he said he would leave once he signed all the autographs. I like him, and Zach.

Classiest Dolphin of all-time, Don Shula! He was why I became a Fin fan all those years ago. Secondly would be Offerdahl, didn't I read he saved someone from drowning once? Way to go.

BLITZKRIEG said:
It was during the years when the Jets had swept us like 4 years straight. I was at the Signature Grand during the Phinz kickoff banquet, and as I was getting his autograph, I said "So are we going to be the Jets this year??".....

Well, needless to say he took it personally. He blirted out "We don't need to beat the Jets!, they never even make the playoffs!", "Who cares about the Jets!"....

Well, being the life long Phinz fan that I am, I said "We do", "The fans care about beating the Jets". "We're sick of getting swept by a team we should be beating". I was angry at him, and he was angry at me, and we parted ways seconds later....

I see him all every year during the off-season at various Phinz gatherings, and he always gives me the stare from hell {I like to call it....}. I just don't think he likes me very much because of that day in particular. He recognizes me, and he looks like he wants to rip my head off the minute we make eye contact...

It's kind of funny knowing he hates me. I'm sure he's a stand-up guy deep down....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

damn Blitz...thats rough..:sidelol:

anyways I'd have to say Zach or JT...

idk haven't met all the dolphins players. But i'm going to say Zach. I remember when i was like 7ish it was Zach's rookie year and he was down in CT at some sports card shop signing autographs. So my mom took my and i wore my little marino jersey cuz i figured hey it's his teammate and it was like the only jersey i had. But when i got there the store owner and zach's agent were like laughing at me and saying wrong jersey there little guy so zach told them to stop and signed a picture and smiled.

BLITZKRIEG said:
It was during the years when the Jets had swept us like 4 years straight. I was at the Signature Grand during the Phinz kickoff banquet, and as I was getting his autograph, I said "So are we going to be the Jets this year??".....

Well, needless to say he took it personally. He blirted out "We don't need to beat the Jets!, they never even make the playoffs!", "Who cares about the Jets!"....

Well, being the life long Phinz fan that I am, I said "We do", "The fans care about beating the Jets". "We're sick of getting swept by a team we should be beating". I was angry at him, and he was angry at me, and we parted ways seconds later....

I see him all every year during the off-season at various Phinz gatherings, and he always gives me the stare from hell {I like to call it....}. I just don't think he likes me very much because of that day in particular. He recognizes me, and he looks like he wants to rip my head off the minute we make eye contact...

It's kind of funny knowing he hates me. I'm sure he's a stand-up guy deep down....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

We did go to the AFC title Game(which is further than Zach has ver been) during that inital 4 game streak and we've been twice since '02 while Zach hasn't seen a playoff game since 2001.

Don Shula and Larry Csonka are the Dolphins with the most class.:dolphins:

Brock Berlin, because he lets everybody on the Dolphins play with his remote controlled car.

Back
Top Bottom