Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin?

72phin said:
Classiest of all time - John Offerdahl - hands down.

Excellent Post. I was waiting for someone to say it. I know him well and work with him now, our cousins were college roomies, and we are both from Wisc. I can tell you, off the field, and to this day, he is a terrifically nice, smart, good guy. He's gotten a lot smaller now though. I like to tell him he wouldn't scare me crossing the middle.

And Blitz, I know Zach as well. And $5 says he's just messing with you with 'the look'. He doesn't hate anybody. Go fins.

There was always Cade McNown, who tried to give a series of kids authentic jerseys with his name on it.

even though the kids all refused for obvious reasons, it was still a nice gesture.

The classiest Dolphin is still Dan Marino. He retired a dolphin when he could have gone to MINN and team with Randy Moss and Cris Carter. That's classy, being a dolphin for life

Golfindolphin13 said:
The classiest Dolphin is still Dan Marino. He retired a dolphin when he could have gone to MINN and team with Randy Moss and Cris Carter. That's classy, being a dolphin for life

It is impossible not to agree with this. Well put!!

I think you guys are missing the obvious, the player with the most class is an easy answer. Randy McMichael is the one with the most class. Anyone who would kick his WOman out of the side of the road when she gets sassy has to be the class of the organization. :lol:

Wes Welker...it seems like a big priority in his life is to give back to other people.

I think for a rookie Ronnie Brown showed a lot of class, not a lot of young arrogance, and he seems like a stand up guy

oxman85 said:
I think for a rookie Ronnie Brown showed a lot of class, not a lot of young arrogance, and he seems like a stand up guy

I'm not sure what he was supposed to be so arrogant aboout. He seems like he got his stuff together but classiest dolphin would not be late to camp squabbling over 20 million guaranteed.

Dan Marino was the classiest dolphin ever, the organization mislead him to reduce salary then basically told him to shove off and he never said an ill word about the organization. I have the upmost respect for Dan Marino.

Of the current phins Zach has to be up there, never complains and is a true team player whose name never is in the news for ill will.

Back
Top Bottom