Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the classiest Miami Dolphin?

BLITZKRIEG said:
It was during the years when the Jets had swept us like 4 years straight. I was at the Signature Grand during the Phinz kickoff banquet, and as I was getting his autograph, I said "So are we going to be the Jets this year??".....

Well, needless to say he took it personally. He blirted out "We don't need to beat the Jets!, they never even make the playoffs!", "Who cares about the Jets!"....

Well, being the life long Phinz fan that I am, I said "We do", "The fans care about beating the Jets". "We're sick of getting swept by a team we should be beating". I was angry at him, and he was angry at me, and we parted ways seconds later....

I see him all every year during the off-season at various Phinz gatherings, and he always gives me the stare from hell {I like to call it....}. I just don't think he likes me very much because of that day in particular. He recognizes me, and he looks like he wants to rip my head off the minute we make eye contact...

It's kind of funny knowing he hates me. I'm sure he's a stand-up guy deep down....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

How many fins gatherings do you go to to be recognized by a player? Sounds like stalking to me.

Jersey54 said:
How many fins gatherings do you go to to be recognized by a player? Sounds like stalking to me.

I don't go to the Phinz gatherings be recognized. I go because I'm a die hard fan. Going to the off-season banquets are just one of the benefits of being a Phinz fan that are available to me. I'm not a stalker by any means.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

A lot of people would be surprised to know that the majority of NFL players are very classy guys. Even some of the guys who come from tough backgrounds and have checkered pasts change when they experience the responsibility of being an NFL player. Even though there are a handful of A-holes in this league (and unfortunately they're the ones who get most of the publicity), so many of these guys are the most greatful guys who appreciate the fans and understand how fortunate they are to be playing the sport they love.

Zack Thomas, Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Jr. Seau, Kevin Carter, DON SHULA, TIM BOWENS...The list goes on and on and on...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Bryan Cox.

I think Bryan Cox is a classy guy he's just a jerk on the field much like Taylor. I hate Taylor on the field but off the field he comes across as a good guy and he's never in trouble.

nyjunc said:
I think Bryan Cox is a classy guy he's just a jerk on the field much like Taylor. I hate Taylor on the field but off the field he comes across as a good guy and he's never in trouble.

oh...well you just jinxed J. Taylor.

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom