Who is the Fins 2nd best player of all time? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the Fins 2nd best player of all time?

In all honesty...could be...

Paul Warfield
Dwight Stevenson
Larry Csonka
Bob Griese
Jason Taylor

Or someone else...

From what I understand before the injuries started kicking in Tim Bowens may have been the most dominant DT in the league, maybe him?

Than shouldn't Marino be higher? He had 147 wins when he retired, currently 5th behind Elway, Brady, Manning, Favre.
NOPE. MARINO was his own worst enemy. No one could throw the rock like DAN. But you could always tell when a run was coming, just look at the frown/pouty lips on his face. And SHULA, never seeing a talent like that before, just let MARINO fling it all over the place. GREATEST PASSER OF ALL TIME! Not one of my favorite DOLPHINS. I know I'll get blasted but, its how I saw it.

NOPE. MARINO was his own worst enemy. No one could throw the rock like DAN. But you could always tell when a run was coming, just look at the frown/pouty lips on his face. And SHULA, never seeing a talent like that before, just let MARINO fling it all over the place. GREATEST PASSER OF ALL TIME! Not one of my favorite DOLPHINS. I know I'll get blasted but, its how I saw it.

No, I get it I kind of feel the same way. But I would also put that more on the coach than the player. Shula should have reigned him in Dan's first couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom