Who Is Your Favorite Current Dolphins Player And Why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Favorite Current Dolphins Player And Why?

I know he isn’t a player, but the Dolphin I am most impressed with is Flo.

For players there are a group of them I like…Tua, X, DVP, Waddle, Gesicki, Holland, Baker, Sanders. If Tua starts playing at an elite level, he will go to the top of the list. I had a blast watching Fitz play. The old man looked like he was having as much fun as 10 year olds playing at the park.

The last player that was a clear cut favorite for me was Marino.

For players there are a group of them I like…Tua, X, DVP, Waddle, Gesicki, Holland, Baker, Sanders. If Tua starts playing at an elite level, he will go to the top of the list. I had a blast watching Fitz play. The old man looked like he was having as much fun as 10 year olds playing at the park.

The last player that was a clear cut favorite for me was Marino.
I agree. I like many Dolphins but I really Love Flo!. He went to the top after he charged across the field in that Cincy game.

I have loved Wake, Taylor, Zach, Marino, Duper and for a small time Reshad Jones

I seriously don’t have a favorite player on this team. They all play for the Dolphins so they are all my favorites because I like to watch them all.
Kind of agree

X and Parker have been successful for us but the rest are mostly new guys

Hoping a few step up to be my new favorites in time by they are Fins so all are my favorites at this point

Tua is my favorite of the big names. Really rooting for him to succeed. Think the expectations and criticism of him have been ridiculous (especially given how much optimism/patience we’ve given far inferior quarterbacks).

Outside of the big names, I really like Sieler. The guy plays hard and smart and well, and he seemingly excels every time we let him touch the field. I also just like his style of play. He feels like a Baltimore/Pittsburgh style DL, which we need more of.

I seriously don’t have a favorite player on this team. They all play for the Dolphins so they are all my favorites because I like to watch them all.

I enjoy eating and all foods are edible but I don't enjoy eating them all equally.

Kidding by the way, its fine to not have a favorite.

This...
screen-shot-2020-12-06-at-60742-pm.png
When Flores crossed the field, not to gather players and herd them back to our sideline, but to go take the fight to the Bengals to the point of having to be held back...

That made him my favorite Dolphin...

I love Howard. He’s the biggest competitor on D and he definitely loves the game. Tua would be my number 2 favorite player. Pretty much for the same reasons. He’s a genuinely positive guy too. Waddle is my number 3. For the same reason. You can never question the effort or desire to win with any of these guys.

This...
View attachment 85586
When Flores crossed the field, not to gather players and herd them back to our sideline, but to go take the fight to the Bengals to the point of having to be held back...

That made him my favorite Dolphin...
If we include coaches he's by far my favorite Dolphin

Love they guy ... until his next losing season that is ;)

Don't see any of those in our future to be honest

A few lately that I've grown some fondness for...

DeVante Parker - I love a good redemption story and this dude has turned into our clutch time wide receiver. An obvious introvert (as am I), but shows up to every press conference and gives real answers, no ridiculous Marshawn Lynch tactics. He's become a true pro, which early on was rightfully questioned.

Mack Hollins - Was surprising to see him named captain but after hearing him talk about it I can see why. Seems like good dude, and has shown some nice things on the field.

Elandon Roberts - Team morale booster: "Yes Sir!!"

X. Brings me back to the Madison/Surtain days. Love having a lock down CB. X may go down as the best Dolphins CB ever if he sticks around few more seasons.

IDK if I can pinpoint one single player as my favorite right now, but X is certainly right up there.

I played QB, WR, RB, LB and CB through out my playing days. My Senior season I was our #1 man corner. So I've always held a soft spot for the position.

My first real preference for a Dolphins corner was Troy Vincent (though I do go back to the killer bee's era). Tim McKyer was another I liked when he came over from SF and T-Buck when he came from GB.

But Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain are my all-time favs as far as Dolphins DB's go. I have a Madison jersey from back in the day but sadly I never got a Surtain jersey which I always intended to do.

Xavien Howard is carrying on the tradition for me. I'm so very glad Grier and Flo found a way to keep him here.

Back
Top Bottom