Who Is Your Favorite Current Dolphins Player And Why? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Favorite Current Dolphins Player And Why?

No real favorite at this time. I root for the team rather than any one player and the last favorite player I can remember having was Zach Thomas.
I feel like the team is so young with players still developing. Hard to pick a favorite at this point.

Really loved Ryan Fitzpatrick's style of play, but also knew he wasn't going to be around long. Still, he is among my all time favorites.

Landry was my favorite before that.

I think Tua, Holland and Waddle have a chance to be fan favorites.

X no doubt. This man single handedly has us with the longest turnover streak, soon coming up to longest in history. And just last week made the biggest play to help get us the win. where would we be without him?

It’s interesting to see the responses - good mix.

For me it’s X. He loves the game, is a competitor, is proud and is a baller.

Flo is my favorite coach since Shula and it’s not even remotely close (except for my brief love affair for Dan Campbell).

This...
View attachment 85586
When Flores crossed the field, not to gather players and herd them back to our sideline, but to go take the fight to the Bengals to the point of having to be held back...

That made him my favorite Dolphin...
Loved it. Watched the replay 1000x. Think the players noticed?

I am probably pulling the hardest for Tua, but he hasn't done enough to say he's a "favorite".
Love Gaskin, so underappreciated. I have a feeling Waddle is going to be a favorite soon.
I try not to get too "attached" to certain players, because they tend not to stick around too long these days.
I remember being heartbroken when Troy Vincent left, so I rarely invest that much emotion in a single player any more.

I don't have anyone at the top of my favorites list yet; still waiting for someone to emerge. Of course, in addition to the team in general, I like the usuals like Tua, X, Van Ginkel, and the like, but right now, I am most intrigued by Waddle. I like his humility. When they interview him, he seems like a really nice guy who appreciates his opportunity, but deep down, you know there is a fire to be great simmering within. If he was a car, he reminds me of a sleeper. Calm, unassuming on the outside, high performance on the inside! My criteria for the top dog is simple. I am looking for an alpha—someone who is more tenacious than the Tasmanian devil. A player that puts the team on their shoulders and wills us to victory through effort and playmaking. I think that player could be Waddle, but we don't know that yet, or since we are such a young team, it could be someone else. Looking forward to seeing who emerges. Hopefully, we will see some players start to take the next step this week against Buffalo! :-)

Last edited:
Oddly... none of them.

Cam Wake was the last one who I really liked. Hoard is completely unlikable and most of the rest just aren't really good enough to inspire much passion.

I'm hopeful that Jackson or Eichenberg can become that guy.
Interesting. A MD fan who doesn't like anyone on the team...

I have a few guys I really like. Eric Rowe, Zach Sieler, Salvon Ahmed, Preston Williams, and Holland is becoming another favorite... Oo and I see you asked why, heh i'll come back to this when I have more time.

Back
Top Bottom