Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who looks better with the weight loss? Tony Sparano or Rex Ryan?

Rex clearly lost some facial weight. Don't know if that's from his lap band surgery or a liposuction, but it's a step in the right direction. His torso was the thing that was going to put him in an early grave, so hopefully he'll be able to work on that some more so that his life after football will be long and enjoyable for him & his family. I'm guessing around 2012.

msd284-1.jpg

Rex looks like he is hugging his stomach. Still looks fat.

Huh? What's with lumping me into a group of other people? There's no anger from here, it's just funny that your eyes don't see what mine see.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ching-dolphins-tony-sparano-loses-721020.html

You're telling me Sparano doesn't look any different now than he did 50 lbs ago?

First off that article is pure trash, it's mickey mouse "journalism". I expect that type of nonsense on message boards but the obsession w/ the Miami media w/ the Jets just isn't healthy. Second Tony really doesn't look much different. It probably has to do w/ that windbreaker he wears that is too big for him.

I'm eagerly awaiting your thread discussing which of Brandon Marshall or Braylon Edwards is more sexy.

Brandon London was our WR last year that had dreams of being a male model. Not interested personally, but I suppose he would have a leg up over the two you mentioned.

First off that article is pure trash, it's mickey mouse "journalism". I expect that type of nonsense on message boards but the obsession w/ the Miami media w/ the Jets just isn't healthy. Second Tony really doesn't look much different. It probably has to do w/ that windbreaker he wears that is too big for him.

He doesn't look extremely different because he didn't have 200 lbs to lose like the jets coach.

I don't give a **** about the article, look at the photo. If you honestly can't see his weight loss, especially in the face where you don't wear a ****ing windbreaker, you really can't be reasoned with. It's pretty sad too

I don't give a **** about the article, look at the photo. If you honestly can't see his weight loss, especially in the face where you don't wear a ****ing windbreaker, you really can't be reasoned with. It's pretty sad too

clear.gif
TonySparano2a-1.jpg

He looks much different in these photos?

Way to pick ****ty photos. Try these:

clear.gif

vs

JacksonvilleJaguarsvMiamiDolphinsAf4vgIX-1.jpg

YOU posted the link which had that photo in it!

In the 2 new photos you just posted he looks much better but in the original photo from the link YOU posted he didn't look much different and watching him during the game aturday he didn't look much different to me.

Now how about posting a current one, and not two photos from 2008

I used the photo of "thin" Tony from the article phinzn posted, blame him.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

You are really laughing when I used one of the photos from the article YOU posted?

Back
Top Bottom