Who R Some Top D Coordinators Out There. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who R Some Top D Coordinators Out There.

ILfinfans85

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who could we get in here that is a veteran D coordinator? No more 1st time guys. Ex-head coach Defensive guys is what we need.

We aren't going to hire a new defensive coordinator in the middle of the season. Someone will likely be promoted if anything

That's a tough one. Usually when defensive HC's get fired they quietly go back to their previous roles and have success. Steve Spagnuolo comes to mind.

We aren't going to hire a new defensive coordinator in the middle of the season. Someone will likely be promoted if anything

I know. But looking to the offseason, who out there is available? They can't. Akers lateral moves so who is out there that has experience as D-Coordinator ?

Let the next Head Coach choose his own DC, because Gase should be fired at the end of this season.

yea the fact that he's mustered a winning record with his starting qb out again and injuries all over the place definitely 100% means he should be fired

One of Gase's biggest failures in my eyes has been the inability or unwillingness to hire top talent to coach the D. Instead, he promises young coordinators significantly more autonomy than they deserve. I think his ego can't handle working with a more experienced coach - if he's basically giving half the team to the DC, in his mind they can't be a league elder. Either that or nobody of that caliber wants to work with him...can't imagine why.

Unless Denver turns it around in the 2nd half of the season, I think there is a pretty good chance they cut bait with Joseph. Not sure he is a "top" DC, but with his history in Miami with Gase I'd see him in play.

Ryan is a constant **** stirrer. No thanks. Bowles, hell yeah, but I doubt Gase would bring him in. Would live it if Bowles came in and brought Kacy Rogers with him.

Back
Top Bottom