Who R Some Top D Coordinators Out There. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who R Some Top D Coordinators Out There.

We should have gotten Dean Pees this previous off-season when he was available. He did good work in Baltimore and is very experienced. Gase missed a great opportunity there imho, last year I even talked about how he is one of the best in the league before he basically got fired (now Harbaugh's in trouble surprise surprise). Now, I have no idea who's out there, we're stuck with freakin Burke I guess. He better improve!

Unless Denver turns it around in the 2nd half of the season, I think there is a pretty good chance they cut bait with Joseph. Not sure he is a "top" DC, but with his history in Miami with Gase I'd see him in play.
I think there may be some bad blood between Joseph and Gase. Plus how often do coordinators return to the same gig with a former team? I don't think it happens too often outside New England.

I think there may be some bad blood between Joseph and Gase. Plus how often do coordinators return to the same gig with a former team? I don't think it happens too often outside New England.

I know that Gase wanted to stick it to Denver when they played, but I thought that was mostly to put a thumb in Elway's eye for how Gase was treated in Denver. Is there more to it than that?

Not sure on coordinators returning. I just saw Sunday night that Philbin is back as GB OC. I did not know that he had left Indy as OL coach.

Back
Top Bottom