who should have been the NBA's MvP?! <statistics project> PLEASE LOOK! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who should have been the NBA's MvP?! <statistics project> PLEASE LOOK!

who is your MVP?!

• Steve Nash

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Boik14 said:
Than explain why all of nashs teammates in dallas improved the same way...

The Mavs sure are doing good with out Nash.

Amars said:
Yeah cause theyre committed to defense now. they never had a good interior defender like diop or heck even dampier in dallas while nash was there.

Blueprint said:
My thoughts exactly.

Raja Bell, Tim Thomas, or another player is always the one to bail that team out. From an overall standpoint, Nash is being outplayed by Shawn Marion & Raja Bell this postseason, period.

I haven't seen Nash come up big in the clutch all but maybe once this entire postseason; yet he's turned it over in the clutch DOUBLE-DIGIT times. If Raja Bell doesn't bail that team out with that desperation 3 in game 5, then the Suns are sitting home right now and the Clips are waiting to travel to either Dallas or San Antonio on Tuesday morning.

Truthfully speaking, Sam Cassell has outplayed Steve Nash in this series overall.
No argument about the fact that nash got outplayed but the mvp award isnt for postseason

Blueprint said:
My thoughts exactly.

Raja Bell, Tim Thomas, or another player is always the one to bail that team out. From an overall standpoint, Nash is being outplayed by Shawn Marion & Raja Bell this postseason, period.

I haven't seen Nash come up big in the clutch all but maybe once this entire postseason; yet he's turned it over in the clutch DOUBLE-DIGIT times. If Raja Bell doesn't bail that team out with that desperation 3 in game 5, then the Suns are sitting home right now and the Clips are waiting to travel to either Dallas or San Antonio on Tuesday morning.

Truthfully speaking, Sam Cassell has outplayed Steve Nash in this series overall.

Marion has been garabage this postseason. I looked it up the other day for an argument, 4 or 5 games this postseason he has scored 14 or less points. When your team is scoring 100-110 points and your the leaders scoring 14???

Amars said:

and you don't think that is because Dirk finally stopped playing like a *****??

i think avery johnson is the reason they are doing good, he finally got dirk to play his size

Amars said:
What make you think that. Cassell helped the CLIPPERS. THE CLIPPERS get the #6 Seed. Kidd helped the Nets reach the NBA finals and many Eastern Finals so that crap about getting them to be a 7th or 8th is bogus. They will still have a better record then most of teams in the west. It D'Antoni offense that makes everyone better. All these player benefit in playing this style of Bball. The Mavs are doing good without Nash. It funny how you didnt mention Bibby because inserting Bibby in the suns offense you'll get the same results. Im not anti nash i said he's the best pg in the league but I think D'Antoni makes this team better not Nash.

Cassell and Kidd can't run the floor like Nash, neither have the passing ability of nash. These players do benefit from this style of offense, but nash is able to get them the ball when they are open.

I think with bibby the team could be good still, #2 seed? no, 5th or 6th seed? possible

i didn't even vote for nash, i dont think he was the MVP, but some of you on here are talking like he is garbage. I think nash should have finished 3rd. With James 1, Dirk 2, Nash 3.

Boik14 said:
Yeah cause theyre committed to defense now. they never had a good interior defender like diop or heck even dampier in dallas while nash was there.

It also helps that Nash is gone, because he is a terrible defender........

bullseyeguy said:
Nowitski isnt exactly a defensive guru....

well yeah, but when you can score 37 pts. in a game 7 playoff game i think that makes up for the lack of defensive talent. :D

all these guys are amazing. its so hard to choose just ONE!

COMEBACKRICKY said:
well yeah, but when you can score 37 pts. in a game 7 playoff game i think that makes up for the lack of defensive talent. :D

all these guys are amazing. its so hard to choose just ONE!
How bout when you go for 29 Pts and 11 Ast...I agree, I think they are all great...Ive said before that Nash deserved it, but I would not have been upset if any of those guys got it...

The only statistic that matters

Phoenix won 54 games in the WESTERN CONFERENCE and claimed the 2nd seed. This is without Joe Johnson, without Amare Stoudimare, without Quentin Richardson and without Kurt Thomas for a large part of the season. Not that illustrious Tim Thomas and Raja Bell aren't Hall of Fame talent (sarcasm detected), and that Leandro Barbossa and Boris Diaw aren't all-star players either. But with what Steve Nash helped that team accomplish, and his sheer brilliance as an NBA PG over the last two seasons, how can he not be voted MVP?

He's also brought Phoenix to the Western Finals once again.....

Back
Top Bottom