Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done?

chambers84 said:
IMO AJ still sucks and until he proves otherwise I am sticking to my guns. The excuses are the same everyday!!

Saying he "sucks" is more a reflection on you than AJ.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
So you post in an AJ can get it done thread? So does this mean you think he can get it done?

he answered the question, the post said can AJ get it done!

finmann said:
I think AJ can get it done as well. But what happens if it takes him a couple of years? will the fans be patient?

Exactly. Miami needs to be REALLY patient with AJ Feeley. Those picks for TD's are the price for breaking in a QB that has only started a couple games in the last 10 years. Hopefully, Miami won't draft a QB high or sign anyone so that AJ can get comfortable.

:roflmao:

I'm neither for or against AJ, just saying we have a whole new coaching staff, and we should see what a difference they can make. We know the O-line is going to be better and that alone will help AJ.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know one thing for sure.

With a real offensive coordinator, an improved offensive line, a newly stocked multitude of weapons around him and whole year under his belt to develop chemistry with Chambers, Booker and McMichael, he will do MUCH better than last year.
I totally agree with you DD28. I believe that once he's running a REAL offense that he will indeed flourish. Maybe not to Marino-Manning standards but good enough to take us to post season.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
clear.gif
Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done?

I do.

This is his chance to prove something if he does not succeed with the weapons saban put him hes a goner. In my heart i think Feeley is not the answer

I also think he can get it done.

I also don't understand all the venom for a guy that got his *** kicked for the 2nd half of the season as our QB. People should at least wait and see how he performs in TC before saying he is worthless or he sucks.

NYinBostonFin said:
I also think he can get it done.

I also don't understand all the venom for a guy that got his *** kicked for the 2nd half of the season as our QB. People should at least wait and see how he performs in TC before saying he is worthless or he sucks.
MY POINT EXACTLY.

AJ wont get it done unless he learns to do one thing very well, and that is look off recievers and go the other way. If he locks in on recievers, then you have another Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom